Good shop in area

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 10:01 AM
bcircus
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good shop in area

Hello everyone,
New to 99.5 F350 7.3. Been reading a lot of posts and what wealth of information. Now I hope you can help me. I am the former owner of a Cummins. Like I have said before, had pretty good luck and lots of experience with them. Now that I have the 7.3. I really love it but I want to do some things to make it just a little more mine. I had a guage pack on the Cummins and I really like the security of knowing what the engine and trans are doing. I had some work done on the Cummins at Haisley Machine(one of the best Cummins shops in the midwest) They turned it up and did the guage pack. They specialize in Cummins and probably would help me out with the 7.3 but I would prefer someone that works on mostly Fords. I want to have the guages installed by a shop or someone that knows more than me. I will probably do the exhaust and intake myself. I could drill the exhaust but I don't like messing with electrical hook-ups on the guages.
I live in N. Central Indiana(Peru) If anyone knows of a decent shop or even a good individual in the area( I will drive a ways) I would gladly pay to have the guages installed. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bcircus

Old 09-23-2005, 09:16 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Scheid diesel in Lafayette, IN. will be able to hook you up.

Old 09-24-2005, 10:51 AM
johnny8
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this seems to be an FAQ... now i am dealing with it... my mech has sold his shop and will be retiring within a year... now i have to look around and find a new mech...! ugghh...!

btw... absolutely get those gauges for you new psd...! the ones on the dash are basically useless...!

Last edited by johnny8; 09-24-2005 at 10:56 AM.