Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

My Baby WAS Stolen...Now It's Back!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 08:32 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it's the worst feeling of my life my wife and I both lost our hobbie and I know I will never find one again unless somone knows where I can find the fiberglass light bar and flares

found out real men do cry

Old 09-15-2005, 10:15 PM
duc_grrl
Senior User
That is one sweet truck, I'm so sorry for you. And it's alright to cry when you lose a loved one like this.

I also emailed the pic to my sis & brother in law in Guelph.

Hope you get it back and it's in good shape.

Old 09-16-2005, 11:28 AM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I sold a topper for a Ranger to a guy in Woodstock who had an older Ranger decked out with the same flares and light bar as yours. He was redoing his and was going to remove the light bar and may be willing to part with it. Let me see if I can find him back.... These were made and sold by Lund, were they not?

Cops give you any idea if you'll get it back?

Old 09-16-2005, 05:01 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
the police said that it prolly won't be comming home and if you can find me that light bar that would be soooo helpfull as they do not make that one anymore I WILL build it again !!!! any one who would liek to help is MORE then welcome my first chore will be finding a new light bar and flares second is to find a garage or shop that I can build it in since I live in a apt

mark my words you WILL SEE ME BACK AT TRUCK NATIONALS and next time I am comming home with a trophy lol !!!!

so anyone who can source parts or what ever for a lil 89 ranger please keep in touch

oh ya and what would all you guys think of a FTE meet / cruise in wasaga at my parents motel ??? next year

Last edited by Beast12; 09-16-2005 at 05:06 PM. Reason: removed profanity
Old 09-16-2005, 09:16 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
Truck Found

it was found six nations reserve STRIPPED gonna go see how bad tomorrow prolly nothing left I don't know whats worse finding it like that or it staying lost I will prolly ask for all your help finding the parts I need to restore it

Old 09-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Oh MAN! That blows! Why do people have to steal stuff?

-Matt

Old 09-16-2005, 11:13 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
just let us know what you need and we'll help. I'll also check with my buddy who's a fireman on the Rama reserve and see if he might have heard of anything!

Jim

Old 09-17-2005, 06:15 AM
cdncowboy
Senior User
Red face

ok guys I can't go see it till monday or tuesday the adjuster has to go and see her and I can't go to the reserve with out filling out paper work and what not now what i know IS gone from what the cops told me

my system amp subs cd deck speakers
Seats ( I had racing buckets)
stering colum is damaged
dash is ripped apart
rims and tires are gone

I am trying to get ahold of the six nations police to find out if the fiber glass is still there lets all cross our fingers as far as i know everythign else is there prolly some body damage from not having tires and being draged up on to a flat bed

if your friend does hear anything I am willin to buy my parts back or just return them no questions asked

I will keep you all posted as I find out more info
thank you ahead of time for helping me through the worst part of my life so far this is THE best club I have ever been part of I have never seen so many people rally together to try and help somone they don't know\barely know this proves to me that there is still somting really spictactular ( can't spell lol) you all are in my heart and in my prayers and if you EVER need anything be sure to let me know I would help any of you on the drop of a hat thank you again for your support and your kindness

WIlliam Sean Dyer

FTE for life

Old 09-17-2005, 06:16 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
really really good news THE FIBREGLASS IS THERE THE FLARES AND LIGHT BAR don't know what kinda shape but prolly better then nothing

Old 09-17-2005, 06:52 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
I had my complete system stolen out of my truck back in April. I put the word out with everybody including the local fences and the Motorcycle gangs and I got nothing back! Plus out of the $4000 woth of stuff I had stolen I only got $900 for it. Seems that they depreciate stereo equipment in this way 15% for the first year and another 10% for each year after that! Hope you end up doing better than I did!

Jim

Old 09-17-2005, 08:25 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
the amp was brand new but I really didn't care bout the system it was the truck I wanted back

Old 09-17-2005, 08:59 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
I'll still check with my buddy. He's an elder with the Ojibwa's so he may be able to find something out. Right now he's at a Pow Wow somewhere in the states so when he gets back I'll ask him!

Jim

Old 09-18-2005, 06:18 AM
cdncowboy
Senior User
thank you very much jim

Old 09-18-2005, 09:35 AM
oshoguno
Senior User
Lots of vehicles get stolen and found on the reserve. Believe it or not sometimes they just need a ride home, they steal and strip for the ride and money they can get for the parts. Consider yourself VERY lucky they didn't burn it. That happens very often with this type of deal. The local firehalls are always going to car fires out there.

Old 09-18-2005, 05:21 PM
cdncowboy
Senior User
I know and I wish there was somthing we could do about it but we can't so we jsut got to let them keep doing there ilegal actitivy

Quick Reply: My Baby WAS Stolen...Now It's Back!