Notices
1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Slick Sixties Ford Truck

Stepside dilema

Old 09-08-2005, 09:20 PM
hines182
Senior User
hines182 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Stepside dilema

I have a '64 F100 cab in awesome shape that I am going to set on a '75 F100 4x4 frame. I like the stepside look especially when the truck is lifted on big tires. However I want to get a look with the '64 that you don't see everyday. I have a couple questions: First of all, what years did stepside styling change for the Ford F-series? And second, I was wondering if anyone has seen a '61-'66 Ford with a stepside from a year with a different style or even a stepside from a different make of truck. I've thought about putting a mid-70's GM stepside on it (with a custom tail gate with no GMC or CHEVROLET written on it) cuz I like the kinda squared fender look but I'm not sure how well it would go with the '64's unsquarish curves. Anybody have any ideas or pics?

Old 09-09-2005, 09:50 AM
dendyr
Senior User
dendyr is starting off with a positive reputation.
I seen here the other day a 65 with what looked like a late 80's stepside bed on it. And it looked kinda cool.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.