Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:50 AM
true4.2
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by horizonhuskies
Post in the lounge..this is a cimplete hijacking of tom's thread. :wagsfinger:

Garrett
Garrett, let me correct you for being WRONG in what you just said.

I didn't understand this in the first place myself, but I figured what the heck.

First off, I posted this as a new thread in this forum in the first place, and you can just get over it.

Second, once I posted it, the next day, I found it here...ask me why 'cause I don't know. Sorry for "hijacking" the thread, but I'm not the one who moved it here.

Third, I'll post wherever I want, and you can go sod off for all I care. This may sound mean, but don't EVEN try to delegate me authority. Brian can tell me whatever he wants, but you can just shut it son. I'll probably regret this later, but I needed to get it off my chest.

Sorry Tom, I didn't intend for this to happen. Please stay a while and have some fun...I'd love to hear more about this SKYDIVING! You got more guts than me for sure.

Garrett, I know this comes accross as mean, but what did you expect?

Old 07-28-2005, 11:53 AM
horizonhuskies
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by true4.2
Garrett, let me correct you for being WRONG in what you just said.

I didn't understand this in the first place myself, but I figured what the heck.

First off, I posted this as a new thread in this forum in the first place, and you can just get over it.

Second, once I posted it, the next day, I found it here...ask me why 'cause I don't know. Sorry for "hijacking" the thread, but I'm not the one who moved it here.

Third, I'll post wherever I want, and you can go sod off for all I care. This may sound mean, but don't EVEN try to delegate me authority. Brian can tell me whatever he wants, but you can just shut it son. I'll probably regret this later, but I needed to get it off my chest.

Sorry Tom, I didn't intend for this to happen. Please stay a while and have some fun...I'd love to hear more about this SKYDIVING! You got more guts than me for sure.

Garrett, I know this comes accross as mean, but what did you expect?
You know what? I expected a lot more from you. I *thought* you were a bigger man than that. Instead of posting up some long winded moronic post, I sent you a PM.

Just for future reference there, kid, this is a tech forum, try reading the rules about this site. You constantly post pointless crap here and you have admitted to it. Crap about your life belongs in the lounge areas, plain and simple. This matter is now closed for me.

Any how Tom, you never got back to me in our last email session, I think ya owe me one

Last edited by horizonhuskies; 07-28-2005 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:19 AM
true4.2
Postmaster
Originally Posted by horizonhuskies
You know what? I expected a lot more from you. I *thought* you were a bigger man than that. Instead of posting up some long winded moronic post, I sent you a PM.

Just for future reference there, kid, this is a tech forum, try reading the rules about this site. You constantly post pointless crap here and you have admitted to it. Crap about your life belongs in the lounge areas, plain and simple. This matter is now closed for me.

Any how Tom, you never got back to me in our last email session, I think ya owe me one

Fine, have it your way, I sent you a PM. But remember, you don't want people posting stuff here other than tech, you are smack dab in the middle of a non-technical thread, and you haven't mentioned word one about it. Stop contradicting yourself.

Last edited by true4.2; 07-29-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:57 AM
true4.2
Postmaster
Ok, I reread my first post...I gotta admit, I owe you an apology...I blew up like a 10 year old kid. That's my fault. So, I apologize to you for that. I should have just pm'd you.

I don't, however, apologize for the posts in this thread pertianing to non-tech issues.