New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Senior Trip to VA, Leavin Tonight!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Marc150
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Senior Trip to VA, Leavin Tonight!!

Yuppers, after all the screwups the school managed to pull off(to many to list, but they were stupid and preventable ), me and my best buddy(along with bout 60 classmates) are goin to Virginia Beach!!! Leavin tonight at 11:15, and in the mornin, I'm gonna be sittin on a beach, cool breeze, best buddy and watchin with alll the beautiful ladys !!!! After tha beach, theres a dinner/dance cruise, where I'm hopein on watchin the sunset with a special girl(hopefully girlfriend ) and dancin with with some close girls. Friday, off to Kings Dominion and then a pizza party. Saturday, Washington DC, photo op at White House, Capitol Visit and a monument tour. I've always wanted to see the WWII and 'Nam memorials, always wanted to touch the wall and see all the names. Then, unfortunately, we leave Saturday at 11pm for home. All this, and a fancy hotel and LUX busses for $394. Good deal consid everything's paid!! I cant wait, I'm gonna try to make the cruise special for that someone(s) I've been chasing. Me and my buddy, both farm boys are gonna give all them jocks (and ladys) a supprise!! Slim trim and tan, 3 years of hard work is finally gonnna pay off ! Im sure i'll have a great time, and if I can get to a computer, I'll post, but I'm gonna try to take lots of pics and put'em on. See yall on sunday or monday!!

Old 06-08-2005, 07:35 PM
RedStroker6
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
have fun, be careful, make memories, its your only lifetime, enjoy it

i wanted to do a senior trip, but my school spent all its money on the football team that pretty much sucked most the time, and i figured most of the senior population probably couldn't handle themselves properly anyway.

enjoy the trip, let us know.