Notices
General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Terrorist attack

Old 09-11-2001, 09:40 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Terrorist attack

Old 09-11-2001, 07:42 PM
bb79ranch
Senior User
bb79ranch is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

What are "We" as a nation and as a military power prepared to do about this?
Are we going to play diplomatic games and play by the "so called" rules??
Are we going to waste the countless hours, weeks, months or even years to just find these MF's, but then put our military not to mention the nation's public in jeopardy once again while we(THEY) spend OUR money to pay for trials, lawyers, appeals and then have to pay again for the rest of these MF's lives to live in OUR jails. I say HELL NO, give the Afgan gov't 48 hrs to give this camel jockey ben ladin up or our over-surplus of offensive weapons will be used "diplomatically" to persuade this third world country to abide by our demands or face the concesquences. I am sick and tired of the molly-coddling of these terrorists, if a news team can get into his compound and take pictures, then why the hell can't we find him with our $100 million spy satellite? If we do find and capture him then we should publically execute him AND his followers. Are "WE" as a nation prepared to do WHATEVER it takes to get justice for not only the damaged they caused physically & emotionally but mainly for the innocent people who lost their live's and the loved ones who have to live with this fact for the rest of their's. "I'd Love to spit some Beechnut in that dude's eyes and shoot him with my .45, cause a country boy can survive"!

Todd
BB79RANCH

To all those directly or indirectly affected by the loss of loved ones in this tragedy, I Will be praying for you!

Old 09-11-2001, 07:52 PM
jakegypsum
Posting Guru
jakegypsum is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 11-Sep-01 AT 08:53 PM (EST)[/font][p]We can't take this sitting down.

Jakegypsum // Ford fleet, soup to nuts.

Old 09-11-2001, 08:58 PM
ryanstruck
Elder User
ryanstruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

did everyone see Bush's speech? I think he basically said "we know it's you bin Laden, and we're coming after you now." and he also basically said whoever is harboring them will suffer too, so basically the people of Afghanistan will suffer right alongside their "leader" bin Laden. I would not be at all suprised to wake up tomorrow to find we are at war with Afghanistan. As of right now (10:00 pm est) two aircraft carriers which were supposed to be on their way to New York, were ordered to stay in the Gulf, and I heard an inerview on a local rock station (107.3 WAAF, Boston, MA) with a Marine Staff Sergeant that they were packed and ready to fly out at 1100 hours this morning. We'll see what happens

Old 09-11-2001, 11:10 PM
Bill_Beyer
Posting Guru
Bill_Beyer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

What are "We" as a nation and as a military power prepared to do about this?
Are we going to play diplomatic games and play by the "so called" rules??
Are we going to waste the countless hours, weeks, months or even years to just find these MF's, but then put our military not to mention the nation's public in jeopardy once again while we(THEY) spend OUR money to pay for trials, lawyers, appeals and then have to pay again for the rest of these MF's lives to live in OUR jails <snip>
See what living with 8 years of Slick ***** will do to ya? Let's just hope Ws gonads are a little more along the lines of his Daddy's than his predecessor's...

Old 09-12-2001, 08:14 AM
e3504x4
Freshman User
e3504x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

Bill THANKYOU!
It's about time I heard someone knocking our USELESS previous president, and not our "walking into a helluva mess" president. I think He has done an outstanding job so far! Held his composure very well. Let's see how it goes though.

Old 09-12-2001, 05:48 PM
logan_85
Senior User
logan_85 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
Terrorist attack

I think we need to get rid og Van Ladin as fast as possible, and if best make a Western United States out of the Middle East.

But with a Western United States, we would have a problem with ruleing. Even if we could set-up a geovernmental branch over there, there would be riots every day. So, we should give the Middle East to our best Allie. One thing which I think might work, would be to boost Russia's economy by letting/helping them somehow fight and take over the Middle East. Didn't Russia just get a new "prime minister"? I'll bet that he could be a great Allie.

One of the things I'm not sure about, is that I have heard a lot of wars in the Middle East are simply because of religion. Now, I think that is just plain supid, I cant guarantee anything but I'm pretty sure most of those wars are because of religion. I myself don't see any point to try to force beliefes on someone else. It will not work not matter how hard you try, they have to learn to believe it themselves.

Just my thoughts.

Logan

Old 09-13-2001, 01:28 AM
Greywolf
Post Fiend
Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Terrorist attack

How much baggage do we want?

Get the gas and GO....

They knew he was there, they must like him.
Let's see how much they like what is coming, but bear in mind -

The Soviet Union could not take that place, it was their Viet Nam

Ask yourself what will be required

Old 09-13-2001, 02:35 AM
dave thomas
Junior User
dave thomas is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

God Bless the people that died in this attack. Along with all survivors family and friends. With special thanks to the Fire and rescue and Police who also gave their Lives and all people who continue to work tirelessly in this grim cleanup.

Old 09-20-2001, 12:14 AM
Tomohawk
Senior User
Tomohawk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Terrorist attack

Well put.
Tomohawk

Old 09-10-2011, 01:46 AM
fordtruckman
Postmaster
fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
I thought instead of creating a new thread it would be appropriate to revive this one.

United Nations on 9/11 - YouTube

Never forget.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:43 AM
cjben
Post Fiend
cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.
wow,a lot of the members that commented on this thread aren't even around anymore. I can remember the day,the minute,exactly what I was doing when the attacks happened. My kids were just asking me a couple days ago what really happened(they were really young when it happened)/ I explained to them what happened minute by minute. they just stared at me like I had three heads,and said "how do you remember those things when you can't remember what you did yesterday?" (which is true actually). and I said i will never forget an attack on American soil.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:54 AM
shorebird
Post Fiend
shorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputationshorebird has a superb reputation
I had just returned from walking my 5 year old to school and turned on the TV to see the live view of the towers.
One was smoking and burning.
As I watched a plane entered the view and plowed into the other tower.

I knew then that our world was forever changed and not for the better.

That 5 year old little girl now wants to be a FBI Special Agent.
She wants to make the world a better place.

Old 09-10-2011, 11:03 AM
fordtruckman
Postmaster
fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
I remember exactly where I was as well. I was in middle school and stayed home sick and I remember waking up and seeing all of this on the tv. It was a weird day of being glued to the tv and not believing what you were watching.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.