Sponsored by: DP Tuner

New here...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 08:22 PM
DreaminPSD
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here...

Hello, everyone. I just found this place and I really like what I see. I am currently searching for a 2000-2002 crew cab, longbed, 4 wheel drive, 6 speed, PSD. If any of you have tried looking for one of these babies, you know how hard it is.
Digging right in, does anyone know about manual-to-power window and lock kits? I found a great truck today, but it has crank windows and manual locks. I have seen them advertised, but I am curious about how well they work. I would also plan on installing a keyless entry as well.
Input appreciated!

Old 05-18-2005, 08:44 PM
RedTaurus94
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
You won't believe how helpful this place can be when you need info about PSD trucks. Usually a question will receive multiple answers, but learn how to use the search feature as odds are the same subject has already been discussed before. Good luck with your quest to obtain the truck your heart desires.........

Old 05-18-2005, 08:57 PM
DreaminPSD
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I'll be sure to keep the search feature in mind. It does seem like very similar questions roll around on a regular basis.

-Dreamin'

Old 05-19-2005, 06:12 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
...Welcome DreaminPSD, to Ford Truck Enthusiasts! Please read the Guidelines, it will help you to navigate through and understand this site.

We are happy you have chosen the best source for Fords!

Enjoy FTE....and
JOIN CLUB FTE -SUPPORT THE FORUMS!
…..See you on the boards.