Sponsored by: DP Tuner

one more on exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 10:14 PM
gatorpsd
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
one more on exhaust

sure ya'll get alot of this look for 4" exhaust turbo back with no welding. Would like to get rid of cat and have a good sounding muffler.

Old 05-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Mark at DPPI
Elder User
Gatorpsd,

Give us a call we have all the MBRP systems that bolt on easily. They also have a true muffler with a ceramic blanket and stainless steel packing materials, lots of the low priced systems have no packing material at all or they have a low temp fiberglass that blows out pretty fast. We sell a lot of replacement mufflers because of these kind of mufflers so I guess I should be glad they are being sold out there, but I hate seeing someone pay twice for a product when they can get it once. Plus our pricing is very close to the other systems and we include welded hangers like the stock system, the Spiral Flow muffler and the least radius bends out there, that helps flow a lot more than folks realize. Give us a call if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

www.dieselperformanceparts.com

866-455-7788

Old 05-18-2005, 01:02 PM
RobertJohn
Elder User
Mark....

It is a shame but when someone clicks on the links in your reply they are directed to MotorHaven and not your sight.. And to me that sucks and is a shame.
I did enter your site direct and got there. Thanks..

Old 05-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Mark at DPPI
Elder User
RobertJohn,

Well well have to get that fixed won't we. Hey Ken you out there get it fixed please.

Sorry for the problem, I am sure they will get it fixed .

Mark @ DPPI

Old 05-19-2005, 12:34 PM
KCMAGERS
Junior User
Ok this may get me banned and i know DPPI is one of our great sponsors and i am glad they are here. But now dont shoot me guys, you know the main thing i hate about email is all the spam and now we get it in the forum. I have been to his site and i have put a few things on my wish list from there, but...

Sorry if i stepped on any toes.

Old 05-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Steve_250
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by KCMAGERS
Ok this may get me banned and i know DPPI is one of our great sponsors and i am glad they are here. But now dont shoot me guys, you know the main thing i hate about email is all the spam and now we get it in the forum. I have been to his site and i have put a few things on my wish list from there, but...

Sorry if i stepped on any toes.
I have to agree. I appreciate these great sponsors being here with, and for us but I for one don't want to see requests for help answered with a sales ad.

Old 05-20-2005, 01:12 PM
KCMAGERS
Junior User
well i guess i am not the only one
thanks