1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

BD Xmonitor, anyone here have one of these??

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Clint40
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BD Xmonitor, anyone here have one of these??

Just curious if they work well I have read some reviews and they said good things. I like the look of gauges on the pillar but xmonitor seams to be a nice package and I might try one out. Thanks guys.

Old 05-09-2005, 05:04 PM
johnny8
Postmaster
i think it is a nice idea, but, i was concerned about how easy the readouts are to actually see, and i have never seen one, so i went with a nice set of analog gauges...if you are going to go that route, why not get the edge juice module with the attitude controler, it gives you most of the guages with a digital display, plus the ability to shift performance settings on the module on the fly...! only problem that i've heard with this system is you need to do a tranny upgrade so that it shifts firmer..! do some research on this in this forum if your interested... lots of info here...

Old 05-09-2005, 05:39 PM
LonghornOwner
Junior User
Thumbs up

Clint,
I've had my set of X-Monitor gauges for about a year now and I really like them. They are very easy to read, out of the way & don't cause any blind spots. My gauge has: 1. Transmittion temp gauge, 2. EGT gauge (installed pre-turbo) and 3. Boost gauge. The readout is digital and very easy to read at a glance. You can set the intensity of the display, there are 4 levels of light intensity. I've found that 3 works the best for me. I had a local shop install mine so I can't give you any heads up on the installation but I'm really glad I've got mine!

Good Luck!!!
Paul