I need some expert advice - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine

I need some expert advice

Old 05-02-2005, 07:47 AM
jaclinto
New User
jaclinto is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need some expert advice

I joined this group hoping to get some advice on products I am looking at purchasing. I have a 2004 F150 and was wanting to add a few products to it.

First I wanted to trim the outside with Camoclad ( www.camoclad.com )

And then I wanted to get a camo truck tent ( www.napierenterprises.com ).

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of these products, or better yet, if they have used them and what their experience has been.

Thanks
Jim (The new guy)

Old 05-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Monsta
Post Fiend
Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.
Well, I'd like to say welcome to FTE!

I cannot help you with those products since I have no experience with them. Sorry... I have heard and read about the Camoclad. There was nothing negative in what I heard and read, FWIW.

Unless someone here has some other experience YOU may end up being the resident expert on those two products! Get your fingers ready to tell everyone what you think about them!

Old 05-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Carguy1959
Senior User
Carguy1959 is starting off with a positive reputation.
If its a vinyl wrap, I would not recommend it. I work for the local phone company and they wrapped some of the vans. It started cracking and looked like crap after about six months. They have since taken it off and the vans that had it have glue spots all over them....

Old 06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
jaclinto
New User
thanks for the feedback

Old 06-29-2005, 10:50 AM
jaclinto
New User
anyone else?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.