Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

I know it wasnt nice but it felt so GOOD

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 12:47 PM
RedTaurus94
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
My favorite victim is one of those slammed Hondas with the 22" rims and the $8000 stereo system. They just really ought to know better than to get on my left-hand side back there where the pipe comes out from under my truck.........

Old 04-23-2005, 02:38 PM
joes96300i6
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys these stories are great! I wish i had a PSD, there are plenty of times that smoke, and that power would have come in handy!

Old 04-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Hello
Senior User
Showed my wife today how to get tailgaters off my tail. One BMW was following too close, and I told her to look in her passenger side mirror. She said "my god a lot of smoke is coming out the side". I told her that is my defense for that kind of aggressive driver, and she agreed because she hates those kind of drivers too. She was surprised to see that driver fall back pronto. Had to explain to her our X had an engine just like those stinky buses which belch black smoke. She smiled.

Old 04-24-2005, 10:08 AM
wingit1x
Senior User
I call it my "James Bond" or "007" maneuver; thick, black smoke screen and leave 'em behind. I live in a narrow canyon and am always having to shut 'er down hard because of people stopped dead in the road around a blind curve watching critters. When I get her going again, I like to leave them with a token of my appreciation.

Old 04-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Steve_250
Posting Guru
A BB dispenser out the rear ought to work too. <grin>
How 'bout an oil slick?

I used to fly with a local city police dept in their chopper from time to time.
They would disperse crowds by pouring BBs out of the little half pint container they sell 'em in. Man, that crowd would REALLY disperse. They weren't high enough to really hurt anyone but I bet they stung.

These are the same guys that would fly overtop of a loud cigarette boat to look at the ladies sunning onboard, the driver didn't know we were there, until the Observer lost his flip-flop onto the boat.

Old 04-24-2005, 03:04 PM
johnny8
Postmaster
many years ago... before the cat became standard issue on everything... a buddy of mine in high school drilled and tapped his exhaust manifolds and put "oil injection" on his olds. flip the switch he put on his dash... and the smoke would pour out the dual exhaust he had on his cutlass...! talk about pissin people off...!

Old 04-24-2005, 03:38 PM
"Beemer Nut"
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
On a 67 Dodge 3/4 ton 440 with lots of speed equipement my friend has his windshield pisser hooked up to the exhaust behind the headers. He pumps 100% anti-freeze when he had a highbeam or tailgater up his rear. That fog makes for a nasty windshield mess should they use their wipers. The diesel smoke looks great but there is a 1-800 call in number were you can report the vehicle plate numbers in "Kalifornia", you don't want to go there. What about 20' flames from propane flame thrower system, melt them "Luxurious Plastic" car grills. Ha, Ha! Add another diesel injector in the rear bumper, pipe it to the pump with a fuel cutoff valve to control diesel spray mist with a button, another windshield mess maker. There is a forum that has electronic kits you build like the one used in Europe that sends a magnetic pulse burst which kills computers in newer cars. Also one that blocks cell phones, great with Idiots in front of you. Don't get me started.

Carl....=o&o>....

Old 04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Steve_250
Posting Guru
I like the one I heard on the news some years back...
He would have a tailgater then hydraulically pop out a spear-like 4 foot metal rod out the back and hit the brakes. Needless to say what this did to the tailgater's radiator and such. When he was arrested he admitted to having already done it several times.

It would be easy to do a diesel spray, but of course we're not talking about doing that type of crazy thing.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:49 PM
"Beemer Nut"
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Not I said me, never crossed my mind. First I have to locate it again, Advanced CRS, would that stand up in court?
Carl....=o&o>....

Old 04-24-2005, 06:10 PM
444dieselrod
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Beemer Nut
What about 20' flames from propane flame thrower system, melt them "Luxurious Plastic" car grills.
There is a guy on TDS, I wish I had a link to his pics, he has two BBQ tanks in his bed, and they are routed into his 5" stacks, a lil spark plug right after that and walla!!! He has a few pics of the stacks on fire, looks AWESOME!!!! I dont think it is possible to do it though with the engine running, I think it would just blow them out, like a tourch with too much oxygen, snuffs it out.

Originally Posted by Beemer Nut
There is a forum that has electronic kits you build like the one used in Europe that sends a magnetic pulse burst which kills computers in newer cars.
Carl....=o&o>....
E.M.P. Electro Magnetis Pulse. Created by a neuclear explostion, shuts down all electronics for miles. I have heard of a few guys making there own but I have NO CLUE how to do it, I would guess it would take HUGE type of inductor and ALOT of current flow. But they would be fun to have, if the PSD wasn't electronic

Diesel Rod

Old 04-24-2005, 07:06 PM
444dieselrod
Posting Guru
I found it!!!! http:///showphoto.php?photo=14139&pa...ium&thecat=500

Heres another pic, you can see the tanks. http:///showphoto.php?photo=14135&pa...ium&thecat=500

Tight.

Diesel Rod

Old 04-24-2005, 09:31 PM
johnny8
Postmaster
i keep tellin' my wife i want stacks for christmas...! if i show her these pics i'll never get a pair...! LOL...!

Old 04-24-2005, 09:58 PM
RedStroker6
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
hey, guess what, i was pokin around on TDS tryin to find that truck you were talkin about, and there are 2 trucks like that.... heres another... http:///showgallery.php?cat=500&si=C...=27438&stype=2

granted, this one only has 1 stacks, but hey, its still at least a little cool.

Hey Johnny8, check out the pics of my stacks in my gallery, those are "nice" stacks, maybe convincer her with those?? also, theres nuthin wrong with givin yourself a christmas present, just be sure to get her something SUPER good

Old 04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
444dieselrod
Posting Guru
Ohh yea, Mine are on and soon, I think I may have a few pics of the same thing.

Diesel Rod

Old 04-25-2005, 01:40 PM
fordff
Senior User
That pic of the Dodge I am pretty sure is a guy from out here in Central OH., by me. Runs a diesel shop, and supposedly that truck is a twin turbo C******(not gonna speak it) putting out close to 800HP. I know C****** flew him to the factory to talk. I wouldnt have a Dodge, but here in East Central OH, they are very big.
Dont scream at me, I love my PSD, just neat to see a local truck like that.

Quick Reply: I know it wasnt nice but it felt so GOOD