Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Powerstroke Article in ORA Mag.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 06:04 PM
RedStroker6
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Powerstroke Article in ORA Mag.

well, got the mail today and in it was this months new Off-Road Adventures Magazine put out by 4-wheel parts. low-n-behold, theres an article on Powerstrokes in it, several actually. Powerstroke Rally last year, some beginning mods, some model year info, pretty spiffy stuff. finished reading it UPS came with my 3-4'' DP from Dale @ TYMAR....its a good mail day, pick up the ORA if you get a chance, its free if your on thier mailing list. looks like i'm gonna try and hit the PS Rally this coming August...

Old 03-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Orezona
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where is it held?

Old 03-07-2005, 11:18 PM
RedStroker6
Posting Guru
Indianapolis Raceway Park. suposedly a stone-throw away from the International plant in Indianapolis and somewhat near to the Kentucky Ford Plant. it was held Aug 4-8 last year in conjunction with the Craftsman truck series race there. the one for this year is inthe planning for sometime in august again. probably can find a website for it somewhere...

Old 03-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Powerstrokedlariat
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indianapolis raceway park, by the way I am on that mailing list as well and what a cool issue with all the PSD stuff!

Old 03-07-2005, 11:46 PM
RedStroker6
Posting Guru
i thought it they were good articles because the one where they modded a newer PSD was more geared towards the folks with a smaller pocketbook. most of the "diesel" articles have always been banks 6-gun, ram elbow and all this other stuff that some of us can only dream about. it was also nice to see the picture diary of the past and present Powerstrokes. pretty kickin also to see Dale's truck in the article as an example.

Old 03-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Orezona
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RedStroker6
Indianapolis Raceway Park. suposedly a stone-throw away from the International plant in Indianapolis and somewhat near to the Kentucky Ford Plant. it was held Aug 4-8 last year in conjunction with the Craftsman truck series race there. the one for this year is inthe planning for sometime in august again. probably can find a website for it somewhere...
Well now don't I feel stupid, I LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS!! And yes the plant is pretty close to the track.