Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm on Timothies side!

What's going on here is not right -
TIM is being railroaded in "T" county

Old 03-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Nightrain
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, that sounds terrible. My best of luck goes out to you and to Tim.

Nightrain

Last edited by Nightrain; 03-07-2005 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This is getting interesting.

The county lockup was real hard to find out anything about on the internet. There is a website for Tipton County (an official one, no less...)

It's http://www.tiptonco.com which makes it seem an aweful lot like a website for the "Tipton Company", don't it?

The links there are real basic, and I wondered about it until I did some more exploring.
The site was designed and hosted by a land developement company based in New York state - and they are currently looking to buy up parts of North Carolina!
If you go to the county main page (above) and at the bottom click on More Information - at the bottom of the page you'll see a link to the web provider/designer:

EVERYTHINK LLC (LLC= Limited Liability Company)

We are a small land development and management Limited Liability Company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment while helping to provide for the needs of America's growing population.

We have over 28 years of experience in the upstate New York area, and will be expanding into North Carolina in the next few years.
This underscores what little I have found out about the main drivers in T county - they are driven by Developers.

How else this connection - why didn't T-County find someone local to put a web page together, or build a nice one like Shelby County, and host it on either their own servers or on a TN state server? I smell something catfishy...

But anyway - we found the place and he visited with his lady today. Tried to get a care package of toiletries and a towel and washcloth to him - but the only things they allow in for someone in there are cash, checks, or money orders.

They have to buy whatever they need from a store in the county jail.

In one way, that makes sense - all items are cleared for use in the place.
In another way it doesn't! The whole thing seems to be screaming "Show me the money..."

Sorry, but I just can't get over that impression.

~Wolf