1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

mustang 2 ?

Old 02-13-2005, 06:41 PM
tomoto
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mustang 2 ?

I just put the front end in now how much distance between the motor (oil pan) to cross member ,I have about 1 inch,... can some please tell how to post picture in my galleries so you can see my 1948 F-6 coe pickup

Old 02-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Randy Jack
Postmaster

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tomoto -

As to posting in your gallery...I assume you have visited it? If not, click on the "User CP" button at the upper left of the main screen. Select "Edit Gallery". Then select "Create Gallery". Fill in all the info (some of it is required, I think).

Then, under the text screen, where it says "Browse" and has a button, click on the browse button. Navigate to where your pictures are in your computer, click on the picture you want to insert and click "Open" on your directory. The routing to that photo will appear opposite the "Browse" button. Scroll down to "Add photos" (or something like that) and it will go into your gallery. You can edit the photo to add text, descriptions, etc. The instructions are pretty good once your in the middle of it.

I would suggest adding photos one or two at a time, if you are on dialup modem. If you're on DSL or a T! (etc), go fo it. But the upload does take a while sometimes, especially when the server is pretty busy.

Post those pictures, man! Inquiring minds want to know...

Old 02-14-2005, 12:19 AM
55 F-100 PAUL
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would think your oil pan clearence will be fine you just need enough so the engine wont hit when you rev it. A downside to having that little clearence is that if you need to replace your oil pan gasket you will probably have to pull the motor. On my truck I'll have to pull the motor or drop the suspension to get to the oil pan, too.

Paul

Search this Thread