Chop Top

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Mr Clean
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chop Top

Just a question. Has anybody ever, or ever considerd, choping the top of an F-150? I have a 2002 4.2 liter V6 Xl that I am thinking about possibly doing this to in the future, at some point. Does anybody have any comments about this idea????

Old 02-12-2005, 08:10 PM
trike1946
Logistics Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Although I like the look, I am much too tall to fit in one. But I saw a book in "Border's Books" about two weeks ago on how to do it. I really like it on early 50s Mercurys.

As far as your truck, it might look good, but if you are not keeping it for a long time, you should consider the re-sale issue. You might be building a white elephant.

Old 02-13-2005, 02:23 AM
Mr Clean
Junior User
Lightbulb white elephant

I am paying 250.00 an month for the next for years. I plan to keep the truck in the family fo as long as possible. In the big scheme of things I am trying to make this truck The tightest Show/Street truck you have ever seen, one part at at a time of course. Before I even bought the truck I have had this great vision of what it should look like and I keep getting new ideas, and just need to bounce them off of people to see if anybody has thought of it before. I mean when this truck is done It will be one of a kind my friend. Let everybody have their huge lifts and engines. I will go low with the 8 foot bed single cab 4.2 liter V6. It will make a class of its own man, "the Cleanest of Clean" class, it will be "CLEAN,CLEAN" not "BLING,BLING" if ya catch my drift . Sure it wont be a track truck or even one that you can do sweet trciks in but It will stand out just plain white clean and simple in such a complex world. You know what they say "It's the simpke things in life that make you happy"

Last edited by Mr Clean; 02-13-2005 at 02:25 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:03 PM
acdc_rocks6
New User
raise it. haha