Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Edmontonian's-needing some help here

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 12:52 AM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Edmontonian's-needing some help here

Well first off hope everyone up is heading down to monster jam at rexall place over the weekend, i'm going on staurday so i can go down to the pit party without any extra cost, maybe i'll see someone there.

Now to the point, i don't know how many of you know about the 81 3/4 competition bogger i've built with the help of my dad, but anyway we went through the truck to make it compete in the mud (400 motor out of a car, nv-435 tranny and gear t-case out of a 77' half ton a bunch of other parts to make it all work, chopped the body line out to clear the 35x16x16.5 super swamper boggers), and i will be lifting the truck (home fabbed, pictures in gallery: home brewed creations, only the rear is complete so far) when i go back to the farm.

Anyway, i've been trying to do a sas to the truck as well, and i've determined that i will be welding a dana 50 TTB to convert it to a solid axle and i have the parts to do it to. BUT since i don't get back to the farm (other than spring break, but i will be helping with spring seeding) till 3 days till its first bog down in the states, and this bog is the big one of the summer with a 5k purse for the class that i will be in. Because of the day i get back i won't have any time to fab the TTB to a solid axle, and thus my main reason for posting. Would anyone be willing to help me out on this is terms of a place where i can do this?

I WILL return the favor before leaving for the summer by helping you do various things you need done, and if you want i have the knowledge and skill to build a 6-7" lift that will articulate better than anything you can buy (and some stickers would be included of course , that is once i get everything sorted out).

So is there anyone willing to help me out thats in edmonton and area?