2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Ford field representative" ????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 06:49 AM
gregrog
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool "Ford field representative" ????????

Does anyone know or have a number for the "Ford field representative" in the Chicago, IL. Northwest Indiana area ?
I have the vibe as well as others problems with my truck and want Ford to buy it back. I called Ford customer service on Dec. 06, 2004 and several times after that and keep hearing I need to talk to the field Rep.
My delaership River Oaks Ford told me that there is a new field rep. in the area and they don't know who the person is. I know these guys and they wound'nt lie to me. I have been dealing there for close to 15 years. They have gotten several e-mails from Ford about my truck but have heard nothing from this Rep. Any Help ?
I'm really getting angry with Ford customer service because they wont contact this "field representative" directly so I don't know if this Rep. is even getting or just ignoring the messages about my truck.
I also know about the DSB (2000 F-150 Lairit) with a viberation they got Ford to buy back. But if you read the book your dealer gives you about DSB, you must first call Ford customer service and try to let them clear up the matter, although it does'nt say how long you haft to wait.
I want my old truck (2003 F-150 Screw) back, but if Ford keeps messing around someone is going to buy it, and I'm not taking a chance on getting an another 04 or even an 05 with a vibe problem.
Please give me back my 03.

Old 01-03-2005, 07:38 AM
toypuller
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Customer Relationship Center is nothing more than a glorified answering machine. They take the message, Supposedly send an E-Mail out and your problem is taken care of. Don't believe it for a second they will not help you.

I had no luck even being able to talk to a field rep. I was told straight out that he would not meet or talk to customers.

If you called the help line already move on to the next step. Send a certified letter to Dearborn Michigan and tell them you tried and got no response.

If you have met the criteria for your state submit the DSB paperwork. Keep the process moving forward. Meet with the dealership General Manager and tell him what is going on and what you feel is an appropriate solution to your situation and give him a chance to do the right thing.

Whatever you do keep moving the DSB process in the right direction. Don't stop for promises or gaurantees. If you can reach a solution with the dealer or Ford the DSB can be stopped at ant time. Get it in writing.

Remember-Document, document, document and, document.