1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

52 f-1 camaro clip w/460 who's done it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 08:46 PM
martin29
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 52 f-1 camaro clip w/460 who's done it?

I am very poor but I have a 52 F-1 a 74 Camaro and a 460 that I have collected over the years. I need info on installing a 74 camaro clip and what the chances are of getting my 460 in there. I can cut and weld as needed.And I have enough sense to know that anything can be made to work if you are willing to put forth the effort and have the money and tools at your disposal. I have the tools,ability and willingness to try anything within reason. However as mentioned my money is very limited.Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated and used accordingly. I have owned this truck sine I was 12. My dad restored it for me in original form with flathead V8. (which stiil runs and is for sale)I proceded to install 15x10 wheels a 350 400 combo and late model seats.I regreted the chevy motor immediately and removed it withn aspirations of blue oval torque. Now I have it and need info for the next couple of steps. please help! Ideas and recomendations are also welcome .