New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New From Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 10:18 AM
79FordWidow
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New From Michigan

Hi All,

My name is Connie and I am (like the name would suggest) the widow of a 79 Ford Enthusiast. My husband -- funny story this is-- purchased a 79 Ford F-150 Ranger on our honeymoon. He fell in love with this vehicle as we were coming back from Mackinac Island and a week later we were driving half way back up north to pick it up.

Sad part was -- on the way down, the engine started knocking, so we had to have it towed back to his parents house.

Now, the engine is fixed, however the hubby found out that the trans is cracked, so here we are.

He works all day and my job is pretty slow right now, so I look for stuff for the truck for him while he's working.

Other than that, I'm a full time student so my husband works on his truck almost daily trying to get it done before we move to Colorado at the end of next month.

We both look forward to chatting with all of you.

Regards,

Connie

Old 11-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Connie ... Welcome to FTE!! That's a great introduction. I love it when people make it easy to identify with them. Make sure to post a want ad in our classifieds for that tranny and hopefully someone in your area will have one waiting just for you and your hubby.

We do ask our new users to read the Forum Guidelines and the READ FIRST notes in each forum you visit. Also, scan the entire list of forums to find those that interest you or pertain to your needs. Our state and regional chapters are always looking for some good members...check them out! Thanks for joining us!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Old 11-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Welcome to FTE Connie.
I especially like it when people sign their Real name in their posts.

I give you 3 bonus points