2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: What do you think of the 2004 F-150 SuperCrew and or Lariat SuperCrew
The Lariat Rocks but is overpriced, go with the XLT
7.41%
I have had a lot of problems with mine
7.41%
I have had relatively few problems with mine
22.22%
I have had no problems with mine
62.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Ford Does Buyback On Focus Possibly Buying 2004 SuperCrew Lariat Now - Inpute Please?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 02:54 PM
ITDave
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Ford Does Buyback On Focus Possibly Buying 2004 SuperCrew Lariat Now - Inpute Please?

Ford Does Buyback On car Possibly Buying 2004 SuperCrew Lariat Now - Inpute Please?

Thanks, I would like some input on possibly buying a white with gold (tan metallic trim) 2004 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat with all the bells and whistles (I think). 5.4L with 3.73 Limited Slip.

Any and all inputs on this vehicle or what I should get instead would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also would love to here if you have had any issues with the vehicle, mechanically or cosmetically.

Thanks,

Dave

Old 09-02-2004, 06:45 PM
DonsFx4
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ITDave...I can't answer the poll cause I have an FX4 SCAB.

I am having a very good ownership experience with this truck (7k miles so far), and it began with a thorough test drive to identify any possible ailments identified in this forum. Only after it was evident that no defects existed did I "Sign zee paaapers" and take delivery (I ordered mine from factory).

I would recommend this to anyone purchasing any new vehicle. Do the research, get in the know, and see if the vehicle that has you salivating is actually one you want to live with. You should not feel antsy getting another Ford, instead order it, drive it, and only if it meets your criteria, accept it.

Wish you good luck in your quest!!! -Don

Old 09-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Toreador
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a strangely worded poll. Best bet is to go back through this forum where this question has been asked many times and make up your own mind. My 2 cents is go for the Lariat if at all possible.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:34 AM
ITDave
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good feedback, sorry about the poll, I was busy at work and thinking of too many thin

Good feedback, sorry about the poll, I was busy at work and thinking of too many things. Any feedback on what types of things to look for during the test drive other than funny noises, operation, etc?

Thanks again!