Good O' Boy coming home

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 11:28 PM
bucks-heritage
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Good O' Boy coming home

hi guyz,

Names William, for the past four years i have been serving in the US Marines and am ready to come home. My wife and i are from Centrel Ill, Peoria, Galesburg area... We have recently bought our first Ford, and would like to join a club, or some sort of group....if there is one around, please write back..

Ooh ra, and God Bless

Old 08-24-2004, 10:50 AM
kermit
Laughing Gas
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ooh ra devil dog. i am from the canton, peoria, galesburg area as well, glad to here you made it home, now if only i could get my darn 20 done and join ya...haha.

have fun being back at home.

jamie

Old 08-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Welcome

As a Army Veteran..............welcome home! Next, I'm trying to see what interest there is to establish meetings, etc. for the Illinois Chapter.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:50 PM
95F250NUT
Senior User
Welcome home William!!!!!!! You made it back and you dont seem to be injured ( or in a pine box ). Im sure your very PROUD of your served duty in the Marines. Now its time to enjoy your life in the 4x4 world. Let me tell you its excellent. You have come to the right place and there are many 4x4 things happening in Illinois. Sit back and check out all the responses you get from you question. I live just outside the Chicago city limits and if i hear of anything going on I will post it for you - stay cool and good luck -- Tim

Old 08-24-2004, 10:39 PM
bucks-heritage
Senior User
Sorry guyz,
Not coming home till late October, early November...But still after four years, whats 4 months? Im originaly from Williamsfield, and my wife is from Gilson, both less then a spec on the map..... but i tell you what...i like the smal town slowness....no one waves at ya in Cali....lifes to fast here....