Wisconsin Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Wisconsin Chapter Get-Together??

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Boss50
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wisconsin Chapter Get-Together??

I've seen that other chapters are having BBQ's and other type of get-togethers, and I was just wondering if a bunch of us Wisconsin folk and surrounding neighbors would be interested in a BBQ or something like that. I'm not sure where a good place would be to have it, the only places that come to mind are Goodman Park or McKlintok(sp?) Park. I'm just throwing ideas up in the air here...

Old 08-13-2004, 03:21 AM
mick460
Elder User
I am not sure where those parks are but it is a step in the right direction. Somewhere centrally located in the state is great. A park as you suggested is fine also. Now Saturday or Sunday? It would be all BYO and seeing most of us have trucks throw a grill on and share some of the space with those that didn't.
First lets field a question on what weekend and go from there. Seeing August is almost over lets work for a weekend in September.
Then pick either Saturday or Sunday.
Then a place.
See all of you there.

Old 08-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Boss50
Elder User
Centrally located would be good. I'm not sure exactly what county or city those parks I mentioned are in but I can find out. They're west from where I live that's all I know. I would probably suggest a Sunday but it all depends on what everyone wants. I don't know, I don't want to be a boss and make all the decisions, we need more input!!

Old 08-25-2004, 11:39 PM
money
New User
Exclamation sounds like fun

I live in Madison so i would obviously want a place like Warner Park or some place close to hear but i also know that alot of you don't live anywhere near Madison so. But this does sound like it would be a good time which i would like to be a part of, so if i can do anything to help get this going send the word. Tho both my Truck and my van are not drivable (maybe someone can help me cause i don't really know what i'm doing and i know lot of you like me find working on trucks fun) so i'd probley take my motorcycle of my eclipse... yeah so. Come on everyone, give you opinion so we can get together and make some noise! You know you want to.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:51 AM
JDaddy
Senior User
Maybe we could do a Packer/Badger gig as well?