West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

Thank You!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 06:39 PM
fitter565
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Thank You!!!

I just wanted to say Thank You to the GREAT people that came to the West Virginia chapter meet & greet. Although there wasn't many of us, we still had a great time. A special thanks goes out to ( Michelle ) FordF350woman the Ga. chapter leader and her family for taking time out of thier vacation to stop by and have fun with us. I also want to thank 5_labsownus (Rod) and Dave Sponaugle. Without you all this would have not been possible.
There are a few pic's in my gallery of the gang, and I will add more as I get them. If anyone would like a copy just send me an e-mail and I will get them out to ya.

Thanks Everyone!
Mike

Old 07-11-2004, 09:56 PM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Smile Thank You!

Mike, Thank you for the kind words. We really had a wonderful time meeting all of you. Maybe we can do it again next year. We enjoyed meeting all of you. Hope we can keep in touch. If you don't mind please send me copies of the pics. Catch ya'll later.
Michelle

Old 07-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey Mike,
I forgot to ask you if we needed to chip in for the shelter. I had a great time, nice Sunday cruise. And by the way, it did not seem to me that you were lacking for any power coming up the road, you blasted right up those hills at a fair clip. LMAO

Michelle you sure have a nice truck and family, hope to see y'all again. You must have motored fairly hard to be home already, hope the bubble gum machines left you alone.

Rod, thanks for having a truck older than mine. Those old ones are still fun, and bunches easier on the pocket.

I had a great time, lets do it again, I'll get there sooner next time. You all were great.

All the rest of the people here missed a good time and some nice people, the weather was even nice for a change.

Old 07-12-2004, 03:54 AM
fitter565
Elder User
Geez Dave, I was only going 80 at the bottom and 70 at the top. lmao We will do it again sometime this fall and maybe we can get some people to come to this one...lol. If not we will still have a good time!!

Mike

Old 07-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

I know, I put mine on 75 and watched you YO YO up the road. YO'ed out on the way down the hill, YO'ed back in on the way up the hill.

My oil pressure guage was doing funny things when I went fast, or I would have turned more smoke on for you.

The faster I went, the lower the oil pressure was reading. Kinda scared me for a while.

When I got back to town I put a manual guage on and found everythig was OK though.

I gotta get a six speed before we go to Michelle's next meet and greet though, since she came all the way from Georgia to ours.

Old 07-14-2004, 04:23 AM
fitter565
Elder User
Dave, Do you really think that oil burnner has enough guts to keep up with my little ol 5.4...lmao I had to razz you alittle. Glad to hear the oil pressure was ok, that will scare ya alittle bit when your away from home. Hurry up and get that tranny, we need to get to GA!!! We can show them what hillbillie's are all about!

Mike

Old 07-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Man all they gotta do is look at my truck to see that.
You better hope you can out gear me, cause if not you are gonna be chokin on black oil smoke.

There razz returned with extra smile.

Last edited by Dave Sponaugle; 07-14-2004 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:12 PM
fitter565
Elder User
Where did ya go Dave??? I cant see you with all that smoke Choke choke...LMAO

Old 07-17-2004, 10:32 PM
MountainHound
Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sounds like it was a good time! I hope I can make it to the next one.

Old 07-19-2004, 07:36 AM
wvabeer
More Turbo
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
sorry i couldn't make it i had to pull my trailer back from the williams river so we left later than expected and it would have been a pain to drag a 31' camper around the lake hope to make it to the next one