Notices

Peragon bed cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 07:22 PM
powerstroke72
Super Moderator
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts
Many thanks to Tim and Bud for the excellent write-ups, photos, and information. Great job guys!

Heath, I can't tell you how impressed I am.

First of all, you've weathered a real storm here on FTE from the outset and come through it like a champ.

The newest generation of Peragon covers are truly impressive and it looks like you and your company have covered all the bases. I'm very impressed that you were able to take time out of your schedule to assist both Tim and Bud with their installations. That not only speaks volumes about the company but also speaks highly of your personal integrity and your faith in the products Peragon offers.

Lastly, I think it's an outstanding value which is enhanced by the very generous offer you've made to our folks here on FTE.

Very impressive indeed. If I hadn't already bought a cover for my truck in July, I would be ordering one from Peragon right now.

Many thanks for your sponsorship here, your interaction with our members, and your generous offer to the membership.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by powerstroke72
If I hadn't already bought a cover for my truck in July, I would be ordering one from Peragon right now.

Many thanks for your sponsorship here, your interaction with our members, and your generous offer to the membership.
John -

I really appreciate the thumbs up! The entire Peragon team has worked hard to get to this point, so we're excited about how well our new generation cover is being received. It's been quite a journey, but very worth it.

We'll be here down the road when you're back in the market for a bed cover. In the meantime, please tell anyone who will listen about the bed cover you'll be getting next.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:58 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,110 Likes on 1,009 Posts
Discounts come just in time for Xmas presents!

Old 10-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Lincoln150
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am very close to buying a Peragon cover after seeing all these rave reviews. The price is unbeatable and the manufacturing sounds high quality.

My only problem is I need it to be waterproof. Does any have any simple aftermarket modifications they've made to make it water proof? Let me know if it's possible and I'll buy it tonight! Thanks!

Old 10-16-2011, 06:46 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,230 Likes on 808 Posts
Originally Posted by Lincoln150
I am very close to buying a Peragon cover after seeing all these rave reviews. The price is unbeatable and the manufacturing sounds high quality.

My only problem is I need it to be waterproof. Does any have any simple aftermarket modifications they've made to make it water proof? Let me know if it's possible and I'll buy it tonight! Thanks!
I think that 100% waterproof is a tall order for anything aftermarket be it a flat cover or a fiberglass topper.

With that said, my bed stays dry 99% of the time. If any water gets in, it's a very tiny amount.

A tailgate sealing kit is available to assist with it's water resistance. Keep in mind that these covers are built in Northern Minnesota and are built to deal with the climate extremes of the top tier states.

All gasket and sealing materials used on this cover are exactly the same as the car makers use on doors and other openings.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Old 10-16-2011, 07:16 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,110 Likes on 1,009 Posts
Water PROOF???? He[[ no, but I'd haul my suitcase in there! If ANYONE guarantees theirs waterPROOF, they'll have a lawsuit on their hands! Inside the CAB isn't even waterPROOF!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Lincoln150 -

Selecting the best bed cover for your needs is a process of weighing priorities. If you need a waterproof cover due to the kind of cargo you haul, a retractable or folding cover isn't going to be a good choice for you. A one-piece lid will be your best option. Of course, the drawback to one-piece lids is you lose flexibility to easily use your truck bed for larger cargo.

The Peragon cover will keep out the vast majority of the water, but some will find its way in. If you're able to place sensitive cargo (electronics, tools) inside secondary protection like a plastic tote, you'll be set. It's tough to beat Peragon's combination of security, looks, flexibility, support and price.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Lincoln150
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I put my order in this afternoon. It ships out on 31 October. Thanks for the help gentlemen!

Old 10-18-2011, 05:16 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,230 Likes on 808 Posts
I put my order in this afternoon. It ships out on 31 October. Thanks for the help gentlemen!
Congrats! I'm confident that you'll love yours as much as I do mine.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Thank you for your order! If you need anything once it arrives, please let us know and we'll take good care of you.