Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

October Ford Fest

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 11:17 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill take your word for it, and learn, and watch from a distance to others mishaps, and trials, and see what happens to everyone else, and by the way, if i do get married, its gonna be to my truck, and we are gonna honeymoon at the tittie bar!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 11:21 PM
old87
Posting Guru
All these years and they got bars slap FULL OF 'EM?
DAMMIT!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 11:27 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Want milkshakes for some reason....

Old 06-16-2004, 11:37 PM
GeorgiaRedneck379
Freshman User
evilbeast-
Good quote from Rodney Carrington.

BTW - where did all the Bubba's come from?

Bubba

Originally Posted by evilbeast
ill take your word for it, and learn, and watch from a distance to others mishaps, and trials, and see what happens to everyone else, and by the way, if i do get married, its gonna be to my truck, and we are gonna honeymoon at the tittie bar!!!!!!

Old 06-17-2004, 09:15 AM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Smile

Originally Posted by 78bubba ed.
id love to come, but poor ol bubba, i dont know if he'd be able to make it, at least for now. i might give him a engine rebuild later. o yea, im new here, im in doraville, which is spagetti junction. im lookin forward to meetin some good ford folks, too many chevys 'round here
Welcome 78 Bubba ed! Somehow I got voted chapter leader of the Ga Chapter. J/K guys. So far I'm enjoying it. I haven't had to do much. If you can't get your truck to run maybe someone in your area could stop by and pick you up. We have a couple of guys in the Atlanta area that love to come our Ford meets. They are alot of fun. We have made a lot of friendships out of the 1st one we had. Hope to see you on Oct. 2nd at High Falls!
Michelle

Old 06-17-2004, 10:13 AM
jharvey3
Elder User
Welcome 78 Bubba ed!! I used to work in doraville over off Oakcliff Ind. if ya need a ride to Ford-Tober lemme know!

Evil..... marriage is a wonderful institution and everbody should be committed at least once...LOL

John

Old 06-17-2004, 01:46 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Dittos on the welcome 78 Bubba ed - We'll see ya at the next "meet and eat"

Old 06-17-2004, 04:54 PM
78bubba ed.
Freshman User
thanks for the offer, maybe some other time, i still have school. yea im a bit young for yall maybe, seein on how im still 17, lol. and all the bubbas? lol good question, i named him bubba 'cause hes big, ugly, and strong. you dont want to mess with someone named bubba. ill probably put a pic of him on here eventually you'll see what i mean when ya get a look at him. o but lemme tell ya, my uncle is goin to give me his 92 f-150 flareside 4x4 next june. its the most beautiful truck you ever did see. its bimni blue, reg cab, short bed, and its a 5spd, finally a manual. i have a pic of it now and 12 years ago when he bought it in 92, and it looks the same. and it runs just as good. he takes care of it like his own child. its got 120000 miles on it and hes only had one clutch replaced. tells ya how easy he drives it! o yea its got a 5.0. i cant wait!

Old 06-17-2004, 06:34 PM
jharvey3
Elder User
78bubba ed 17 y/o? Huh sounds like you're just the right age for corrupting with truck mods, good food and great fun with a whole bunch of us that won't admit we're older than 17 LOL! If ya change your mind about October Fest and need a ride just give a shout.

John

Old 06-17-2004, 07:55 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
yeah, i thought you would like that, was the best thng that i could think of at the time, and it is the truth, either way, so it works. and i am not sure where the bubbas are comin from, friend of mines husbands name is bubba, gettin to be too many to keep track of!!!

Old 06-17-2004, 08:54 PM
78bubba ed.
Freshman User
well im not like the normal guys who dont have a clue, poppin and snarlin around in their fart rockets, with unpainted body kits, dragging suspensions, and wheels that are too wide. yea i know the type, lol. im not like that. i work on junk as well as porsches. my neighbor down the street is greatly involved in racing, and im helping him with a '69 911 stock car. its racerboy yellow, and i cant wait to get the thing runnin. its gonna be a screamer. im also helpin him with a '75 911 silver anniversary edition. when im at school, i mostly work on the traditional junk that you see around. im aimin to be a master porsche mechanic one of these days. but i love my fords too. my whole family has fords. save for my parents, who have always had civics. 5spd civics. the new one is quite zippy, uses every bit of its 115hp. but u gotta wind it up real good though. ol bubba will keep up wit the new chick though. i even raced someone with him, a crysler concorde, but not a drag race. those suckers are fast! i was already goin 55 down the road. it was one of my friends girlfriends. i could barely keep ahead of her, but she couldnt flat out pass me. the speedo had come back around almost to the zero, be he still handled fine, no shake or wonder or anything. but i wont do that again.. probably.

Old 06-18-2004, 09:34 AM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Well 78 buubba ed, sounds like you would fit right in with the rest of us. We are just a good bunch of people that like to get together to talk and eat. As far as your age goes we have no age limit. We had from 4 years old on up to ??????? (we won't go there). So if your interested in coming, come on, we would be glad to have you.
Michelle

Old 06-18-2004, 10:26 PM
78bubba ed.
Freshman User
well thanks, ill see what i can do, i cant make any promises though. ill see how it plays out here on the home front. its still a while till october.

Old 06-19-2004, 12:55 AM
old87
Posting Guru
Relax All- we got some peppered pickles that will amaze ya- if they last.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:43 PM
GeorgiaRedneck379
Freshman User
78bubba ed-

No need to worry about age on here. Shoot I'm 19, and my brother (LilRedF150) is 20. If you need to hitch a ride to FORD-Tober Fest '04 it won't be a problem on this end. I live in the Snellville/Loganville area.

Oh yeah, speakin' of Hoopty... Got some bad news ya'll. Me and Hoopty were in Toccoa yesterday on our way through Homer/Commerce and got in a wreck. It mangled to bed of his F-150 up pretty bad and bent the passenger side axle.

Well, yall have fun. Talk to ya'll real soon!

Jeff (Bubba)

Quick Reply: October Ford Fest