2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Baby!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 08:10 AM
HawaiianStyle
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Baby!

I'm estatic!!! (but it was soon to be short lived) When I made the deal with my friend at the dealership he told me that he would track and keep a file of the progress/status and location of my truck for me and let me know weekly.(3rd week so far) and boy what a feeling I got when I received the call today letting me know my baby has been Built!!! shortly after we said our goodbyes over the phone it wasn't soon after that the realization of having to wait ............crap.... ANOTHER MONTH or so kicked me in the a$$!
Truck, Train, Truck, Boat and finally trucked to the dealership..... Dang-nabit!

Last edited by HawaiianStyle; 06-05-2004 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Cincy F150
Senior User
You could always buy some presents for the new truck while your waiting to lessen the pain. When I ordered a previous truck I spent about $1000 on mod parts before it ever arrived. Then for the first few days it was all about spending time with my truck.

Old 06-05-2004, 02:23 PM
F150Texan
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Cincy F150
You could always buy some presents for the new truck while your waiting to lessen the pain. When I ordered a previous truck I spent about $1000 on mod parts before it ever arrived. Then for the first few days it was all about spending time with my truck.
Amen to that. I did the same when I ordered my Harley back in 1992. I had to wait 4 months for it, but then I got to spend a few days of quality time with her putting bling bling on her. I could have even sworn she winked at me a few times

Old 06-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Toreador
Elder User
Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle
I'm estatic!!! (but it was soon to be short lived) When I made the deal with my friend at the dealership he told me that he would track and keep a file of the progress/status and location of my truck for me and let me know weekly.(3rd week so far) and boy what a feeling I got when I received the call today letting me know my baby has been Built!!! shortly after we said our goodbyes over the phone it wasn't soon after that the realization of having to wait ............crap.... ANOTHER MONTH or so kicked me in the a$$!
Truck, Train, Truck, Boat and finally trucked to the dealership..... Dang-nabit!
Now you make me feel bad!!! I was stressed just waiting 6 days from the time my dealer located my new truck till delivery!! Hang in there, Hawaii, your time of enjoyment will come!!!

Old 06-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Hawaii 5-0
New User
Howzit! Eh, HawaiianStyle, where did you go for your Ford? Got a good deal? I'm on Kauai and will be looking for a SCrew soon but we have just one dealership here. A friend suggested calling a dealer in Oregon for a good deal.

What did you order yours with?

Old 06-06-2004, 05:28 AM
HawaiianStyle
Senior User
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0
Howzit! Eh, HawaiianStyle, where did you go for your Ford? Got a good deal? I'm on Kauai and will be looking for a SCrew soon but we have just one dealership here. A friend suggested calling a dealer in Oregon for a good deal.

What did you order yours with?
Wassup Bruddah! if you come over to the "Gathering Place" go see Mike McKenna. He'll hook you up better than any other on any aina. but if you don't feel like travelling or haven't been to your dealership out there yet I urge you to contact 1956MarkII (FTE Club Member). He'll explain the finer points to obtaining a great kawila at a awesome price. just let him know what you're lookin for then go from there. My deal was hard to beat 31.5K OTD w/xtra's. not too bad for a Blk Lariat Scab 4by 5.4, Loaded w/xtra-xtras provided by the dealership.......Brah, My hands are ichin big time. also, can't wait till the boat ferrying starts up, I will be travellin with my Black Beaut to check out some trails over there at Waimea, Barking sands, Hanalei and Poipu (Ohana supposed to be in that area) or maybe the whole aina, I dunno.

Old 06-06-2004, 06:34 AM
HawaiianStyle
Senior User
Cincy- I've already started, first Mods on order: Volant Intake, Aeroturbine Exhaust, and Protech 2.5 leveling kit. Mods on standby at shop waiting till she arrives: Tint, Rhino-liner, Indash Kenwood DDX7015 system w/touch screen controlling 2-7" monitors set in headrest (for the 2 little ones...oh yea, me too!) and the OEM alarm to be disabled and upgraded to Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 2-Way Security and Remote Start System with Responder Technology (This alarm is Awesome! 1/4 mile response to the pager)
and Mods for when my bank account fills back up again: 3M hood guard, Bug deflector, window vents, Billet grill, rims and tires. then that will do till new engine mods arrive for the 04's. Howz dat?

Tex- I hope she winks back at me too

Tor- I hear ya......... orgasm central!!!!

Old 06-07-2004, 04:14 AM
Hawaii 5-0
New User
Wassup Bruddah! if you come over to the "Gathering Place" go see Mike McKenna. He'll hook you up better than any other on any aina. but if you don't feel like travelling or haven't been to your dealership out there yet I urge you to contact 1956MarkII (FTE Club Member). He'll explain the finer points to obtaining a great kawila at a awesome price. just let him know what you're lookin for then go from there. My deal was hard to beat 31.5K OTD w/xtra's. not too bad for a Blk Lariat Scab 4by 5.4, Loaded w/xtra-xtras provided by the dealership.......Brah, My hands are ichin big time. also, can't wait till the boat ferrying starts up, I will be travellin with my Black Beaut to check out some trails over there at Waimea, Barking sands, Hanalei and Poipu (Ohana supposed to be in that area) or maybe the whole aina, I dunno.
Thanks Cuz! Brah, sounds like you got one awesome deal! 31.5 OTD is pretty nice. I'm looking for something similar, just with the SuperCrew. Eh, I waiting for that barge to be built too! Then I can bring my toy over to Oahu for some mods! Kauai is kinda lacking in that dept. Mahalos for the info and post those pics when you're done! Eh, when I bought my Tacoma, I did the same exact thing. I had all kinds of goodies laying around in my living room before I even had the truck!

Old 06-07-2004, 03:53 PM
okibama
Junior User
HawaiianStyle,

What type of Lariat are you getting next month? I ordered a Black Lariat 4by loaded w/ 133" WB. Maybe I'll see you on the streets of Wai ki ki during my next trip to paradise! Stay away from that shaved ice, it will stain the seats!

Old 06-07-2004, 04:42 PM
HawaiianStyle
Senior User
Oki, where you at? Kadena, Butler? guess what........... I ordered the same thing:
Blk on Blk, Lariat Scab 5.4L 133", 4by, audiophile, skid etc, etc, etc. I would imagine you did the same huh?

Old 06-07-2004, 07:52 PM
scottb1014
Senior User
Originally Posted by Toreador
Now you make me feel bad!!! I was stressed just waiting 6 days from the time my dealer located my new truck till delivery!! Hang in there, Hawaii, your time of enjoyment will come!!!
I hope I don't offend, but I have to know about your picture / avatar???

Old 06-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Toreador
Elder User
Originally Posted by scottb1014
I hope I don't offend, but I have to know about your picture / avatar???
Let's just say you'll probably not find any Frank Sinatra CDs in my music collection.

Old 06-07-2004, 10:58 PM
F150Texan
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Toreador
Let's just say you'll probably not find any Frank Sinatra CDs in my music collection.
I'm guessing no Ingelbert Humperdink either then?

Old 06-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Toreador
Elder User
Originally Posted by F150Texan
I'm guessing no Ingelbert Humperdink either then?
Only if they destroy their amps at the end of their show!!!
But the name sounds pretty interesting.

Old 06-08-2004, 01:47 AM
okibama
Junior User
Oki, where you at? Kadena, Butler? guess what........... I ordered the same thing:
Blk on Blk, Lariat Scab 5.4L 133", 4by, audiophile, skid etc, etc, etc. I would imagine you did the same huh?
I ordered the Black w/ AZ Beige, but all the same from there! I am on Camp Foster for another month. I guess you did some time at Shields? Which NMCB?