2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Darn Haters!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Tburonhntr
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Darn Haters!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it I just detailed my truck on Tuesday and Thursday morning I went out to go to work drove to our local sporting goods store to pick up a new cooler and I came out to find that someone keyed my truck!!!! Why do people do this sort of thing. I busted a neighbor of mine before by setting up a small video camera, that keyed my truck and my girlfriends truck. She is manic-depressent and couldn't control herself. But I moved and live in the nice part of the Island and someone keyed my truck. That really ****es me off. I hope I catch those *******s!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2004, 05:10 PM
PhrEEkSh0w
Senior User
I hope that never happens to my truck. It would be a shame that 250 million innocent people would have to die just so I could be sure that I got the right one.

Seriously... that sucks! Did they key a whole side or just one panel/door

Old 06-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Tburonhntr
Junior User
Cool

Whoever did it, only keyed the passenger rear door about a foot and a half long, but very deep. I will kill the person responsible for this if I could catch them. It makes me so mad because I work hard for my money and the things I own. And for some loser to come up and do this really sucks. If they weren't such cowards I wish they would come up to me and try to put a scratch on me and see what would happen. But they are too chicken poop to do that. They think they are tough or smart but they know if they did it in front of me they would be a one less loser in this world.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:40 PM
CruelCrew
Senior User
If it's any consolation, a few years ago I parked my car in a remote area while I went fishing. As I was coming back to my car, I witnessed a "punk" throw a huge rock at my front window. He had already busted the side windows. He was all alone and didn't make it to his car before I got ahold of him. He never saw me coming out of the woods. I grabbed him by the back of his hair and smashed his face on his hood, then grabbed him by the pants and back of his hair and dragged his face across the gravel. Rocks literally went in his mouth. Scraped his belly up something fierce too. Stood him back up and dislocated one of his shoulders as I put his hands behind his head. It sounded horrible as it popped. Needless to say, he went limp and I called the cops on my cell phone. I had plenty of time to tell this punk what I thought of him while we waited for the cops. I even reefed on his bad shoulder once more as he told me he was going to sue me. The cops came and I told them he tripped and feel really hard when I was chasing him. They laughed. He argued and cried as he bled from the broken nose, but it didn't matter, as that was the last I ever saw him. My insurance covered the windows. I figure he got off easy because in China he would've been shot or at least had his arm cut off.

So there is a god. Those guys eventually get what's coming to them...either in this life or an after-life.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:15 AM
TRITON-ic
Senior User
I did'nt catch them, but they will remember me!

I built my own boat, and took it to a local lake for it's first voyage. A memorable day to be. It was. I spent about an hour out with my boat waiting for the big leak that never happened. As I became more comfortable I watched people enjoying park. Some were even admiring my home made boat from the shore. The hispanic male at Lake Fenwick Park in Kent Washington was so impressed he paced my boat along the shorline. Moments after I past the boat launch and out of sight of my vehicle I heard a crash. I turned the boat around. It was almost time to leave anyway. When I beached the boat oddly everyone had left. I got in my truck and as I looked over my shoulder to back up I witnessed my back passenger window falling out. I was angered by my broken window. Not having any witnesses I decided to visit the next day. The following day I noticed a MAROON CHEVY ATSRO VAN WITH TWO HISPANIC FELLAS IN IT. I remember those guys, I figured I should warn them not to leave their vehicle unattended. I pulled up on their left side. The driver calmly looked at me, as his head turned further towards the rear of my truck he spotted the plywood in place of the broken glass. His eyes got big as if he were looking death in the face. I have never seen a Astro van go so fast. It was doing 60mph before I could get my car moving forward after backing out after him. I went to the lake every day after. Recently I go there 2-3 times a month. This Basta!d will come back to a van with four flat tires and no glass. What they going to do..., call the cops? A note to you guys. I will continue to use my lake. I will also continue to persue you and your buddies. I have not or will not forget. By the way, I have a new rig now. Do you want to gamble which one is mine?

Last edited by TRITON-ic; 06-05-2004 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:11 AM
vcrisis311
Senior User
a week after i bought my truck some kids egged it. later i found out they egged the whole neigborhood but for some reason my truck was hit 3 times. all others only once. i have since installed a small surveillince camera that points at my truck. if it happens again i will find out who done it.

Old 06-05-2004, 08:27 AM
JZ150
Junior User
I had one keyed myself- I have said since that day that I am not afraid of dying because I will finally be able to find out who keyed my truck.

Old 06-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Tburonhntr
Junior User
Thanks for the stories about all of your incidents, it really makes me mad to think that people do these things just to do them. I cant stand to think about it. I really appreciate the replies. I wish I was as fortunate as "CruelCrew" to be able to catch the culprit red handed and beat the living daylights out of them. I will be setting up my small security camera again to record on my truck from now on. I already have one because this happened to me before to my 99 F-250 I use to have and my girlfriends F-150. I just hope that this was some random strike against me and not someone that is looking to do this to me on purpose. The wierd thing is that no other car or truck in the area was keyed. I dont know what to think anymore, and I am not going to kill myself trying to figure it out, but if I catch the person or person's responsible for this I will be making sure they will never even think about doing something like this to me or anyone else again.