2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some Questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Woodsea
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Questions

Hello everyone a new user to the site here. I've been doing some research and looking around the net and I found this site and was very impressed with it. I curently own a 1991 Ford Ranger and I've been considering buying a new F150, but I will be honest I'm totally lost. When I bought my truck way back when it was a from a family friend and I got a very good deal then, now I live on the other side of the country (Oregon) and I'm at a loss. I think I've blown up my printer, by printing tons of info from numerious sites and I'm busy looking through it all, but would like input from people that have been through the process recently so any and all help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-24-2004, 09:22 AM
1956MarkII
Lead Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Woodsea
...but would like input from people that have been through the process recently so any and all help would be great...
Well, I go through the "process" several times a day..............I'm just sitting on the other side of the table.

If you're looking to price out a 150, you'll need both sticker price and invoice. Everyone agrees your better off negotiating from invoice, instead of trying to get a discount from MSRP. I recommend CarsDirect.com. It's the only site I know of that will give you those numbers, along with a price you can buy it for in your area. Then use that number to negotiate with other local dealers. Welcome to FTE, and don't be afraid to ask more questions.

Old 05-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Woodsea
New User
I would like to give a Thank you to all on the site, and a special thank you to Mr. Clark (car direct was a great help, got the quote for under what they were posting by $1300). I was able to talk with a fleet salesman at one of our local dealers and I got a quote for a 2004 XLT (Aspine Green), now its just waiting to see which bank I talked with will give me the best interest rate.Thanks all

Old 05-25-2004, 09:34 PM
huntercgr
Posting Guru
Woodsea, where in Oregon are you?