New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

500th Joke... I'm now an elder...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
500th Joke... I'm now an elder...

UHG! NASTY!
A very attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his full beard.

"Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually, no," the man replies. "Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. "I'm afraid I can't," breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues, slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say. "Tell him," she whispers, "there is no toilet paper or hand soap in the ladies room.

YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF THIS ONE! DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, this is borderline for ANYTHING that I would EVER post... but I think that we can handle it.

An 85 year old man visits his doctor to get a sperm count. The geezer's given a jar and told to bring back a sample. The next day he returns to the doctor with an empty jar.

"What happened?" says the doctor.

"Well," the old man starts, "I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left -- nothing. Then she tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called Evelyn, the lady next door, but still nothing."

The doctor bursts out, "You asked your neighbor?"

"Yep, No matter what we tried we couldn't get that darn jar open."

and finally (I wouldnt be me if I didn't throw in one knocking the opposite sex, )...

A salesman is driving toward home in Northern Arizona when he sees a Navajo man hitchhiking. Because the trip had been long and quiet, he stops the car and the Navajo man climbs in.

During their small talk, the Navajo man glances surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them.

"If you're wondering what's in the bag," offers the salesman, "it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife."

The Navajo man is silent for awhile, nods several times and says, "Good trade."

My Speech to the Site and the Members:
Anyways, thanks to everybody on the site, you all are awesome. I have enjoyed learning everything that I have from you. The site is great, and thanks to Ken and all the moderators here too. I hope I can return the favor to all of you! King Triton, Mil1on, Tim and all the others that I always converse with and seem to live here like I do, thanks, you guy's are awesome. <----Obviously Im not much on speeches.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:39 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

I too am glad to have friends like you,Mil1ion,Tim,JimmyDean,Wezol,ryaneverk2,homer winzlow,bigrigfixer and so many others,this is truely the best site on the internet!

Old 05-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Jimmy Dean
Postmaster
HEY! I got mentioned

Why TY

nah this is a great place, and I have made many a good friend here and been in many an argument where we where all friends afterwards :P
I owuld not trade this place for anything.. And I am very serious on that.

Congrats Traxxis I remember those days....a LOOOOOOOng LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONg time ago

Old 05-07-2004, 09:49 PM
nick88f150
Posting Guru
im still a rookie to the site, and its helped me out a ton, thanks guys...and congrats on the big 500th