Brian, absolute superb job!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Busa01
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian, absolute superb job!

Brian,

Great Job on listening to user's suggestions and making the effort to save alot of time when we receive new faces who are eager to learn how to make their trucks faster.

Joe, That was simply the absolute best idea for a thread I've seen yet. And will no doubt become the most useful thread in this forum.

Perhaps you've even started a trend that may spill over into other forums as well. And just think, It all started with an Idea from Joe (oh my gosh, what the heck am I saying ) and the leadership skills of Brian to listen to the peasants needs and creating a time saving Sticky.

These are brave new times my friends, and we are about to brake new ground....raise the bar....to seek out and explore strange new worlds....to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I'm proud of ya!!

Tom

Old 05-06-2004, 03:36 PM
BrianA
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks Tom, Joseph, and all others. I really believe the sticky can be a useful tool for all of us - particulary the newer visitors.
Regardless of what our "big brothers" (V8 crowd) might say, the 4.2 is a fine little motor and worthy of attempts to better it.
My son, who is now 12, is set to get my truck when he turns 16. He is already asking if he can put nitrous on it

Old 05-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Busa01
Postmaster
That's a fine boy you've got there. That's it, teach him right!!

Old 05-06-2004, 07:14 PM
horizonhuskies
Posting Guru
Well...Can we talk him into turbocharging it before he shots the NOS? Please Brian?!?

Garrett