Sponsored by: DP Tuner

My First Haul

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 03:26 PM
stiffysteele
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My First Haul

I remember thinking a year and a half ago when i purchased my psd that it might not be worth all the hype. I went along with it reluctantly because my friend had one and towed his boat and loves it. Knowing that eventually i would purchase a travel trailer i went along. Now that i have my trailer. HOLY F&*KING S@#T. Theese things have some *****. I drove down to MS to get the trailer 2 weeks ago. I hitched it up and with the exception of the gas milage dropping to 12 mpg it didn't evan know it was there. I watched in awe as my egts went from 500 - 600 to 700 - 800. And the boost jumped up evan more. I purchased all my goodies on hearing the advise of the people in this forum. I kept her at a evan 65 the etire trip fom FL to MA. She just kept on truckin. WOW! I am truly impressed with this machine. I have always been a FORD man but never really was a truck guy till this thing. I just wanted to pass on a word of thanks for the advise and am looking forward to putting on a few more goodies. WHY any one would drive a gasser after driving one of these i will never know. See you on the roads.

FORD RACING RULES !!!!!!

Old 04-22-2004, 05:12 PM
wcmo sae
Senior User
I'll definitely agree that these trucks have some get-up-and-go in them. I was on a test drive (by myself) and had an F-350 up to 90 MPH!! I was thinking to myself, "This is faster than my 1/2 ton goes!" And the truck still had a lot left in her. Also, I'm pretty sure this a completely stock 7.3, so I can't wiat until I get all my goodies in her.

Old 04-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Bluesbandit
Senior User
Just to add my cudos, I pulled an empty cattle trailer yesterday. First pull with the PSD, trailer only wieghs about 2k, but I didn't even know it was there. No more gassers for me, I'm sold.