Pigeon Forge Rod Run - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Pigeon Forge Rod Run

Old 03-15-2004, 11:53 AM
amsnss
Senior User
amsnss is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pigeon Forge Rod Run

Anyone going to the Rod Run in Pigeon forge on April 16-18? The wife and I are taking my T/A up there. not to enter, but cruise in. We've got a hotel in Gatlinburg lined up for the whole weekend.

Old 03-16-2004, 11:07 PM
pondo95
New User
pondo95 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool

Sounds like a lot of fun. But not going. Lucked up several years ago and ended in Pigeon Forge and Gatlingburg during a run seen alot of nice cars. Hope you enjoy the run.

Pondo 95

Old 04-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Six Niner
Senior User
Six Niner is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey brother i live in pigeon forge, come by saturday at the first baptist church in pigeon forge and get a hamburger (we're doing a fundraiser). what color is your t/a, i'll look for you? see ya later.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:25 PM
amsnss
Senior User
amsnss is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Six Niner
hey brother i live in pigeon forge, come by saturday at the first baptist church in pigeon forge and get a hamburger (we're doing a fundraiser). what color is your t/a, i'll look for you? see ya later.

Hey, we're actually heading up tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. I've got a black and gold T/A. http://nick_smith1.tripod.com is where you can see a picture.

Do you have any ideas on alternate routes around sevierville and PF? I need to get into GBurg first to check into my hotel and would rather not sit in email. Shoot me a PM if you can.

Old 04-15-2004, 10:07 PM
Six Niner
Senior User
Six Niner is starting off with a positive reputation.
there are a few different ways, where are you coming in from east or west? traffic will be horrible coming in the pf exit so you may come in the newport exit if youre coming in from east or if its west-knoxville to chapman hwy(441). hope its not to late i just got home. hope this helps. they may be a little bit more mileage wise, but time wise a lot shorter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.