Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine

Windshield and Dash Issues

Old 02-23-2004, 12:15 PM
"mad"
Junior User
"mad" is starting off with a positive reputation.
Windshield and Dash Issues

I have two (besides the excessive Bed shake and Steering vibrations) issues with my New 04 FX4 S/C.

They are as follow:

Dash Board squeaking near passenger air bag location which is loud enough to hear while the radio is being played

Windshield....Now you may all think I am crazy (which I am to a certain extent), but when I look out over the passenger quarter, it is almost like looking through water...

Has anyone had any of these problems or am I just crazy? If so, please tell me what I can and cannot do because I am really beginning to think that my first Ford might just be my last.

Oh.... The truck has only 700 miles on it!!

Sincerely,

Aggravated "MAD" in Seattle

Old 02-23-2004, 12:30 PM
budget
New User
budget is starting off with a positive reputation.
There have been multiple Posts on the windshield issue.

I know some have had their's replaced

Old 02-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Lite-Wallet
Freshman User
Lite-Wallet is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have the dash "squeak" and will have it checked in a few weeks when it goes in for lube/oil/filter. No windshield problem for me. Give the service department a chance to correct the problems.

Old 02-23-2004, 01:20 PM
bigjack
Elder User
bigjack is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do a search for the winshield prob. It was on here a few weeks ago.--Jack

Old 02-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Den01
Freshman User
Den01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Check to make sure the jack and cover are tight. After I tightened the jack it went away. I also have a malformed windshield. But I am waiting a little while before getting a new one. It seems a lot of people had to have them replaced a couple of times before they got one with no defects

Last edited by Den01; 02-23-2004 at 09:09 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.