reply - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Old 02-07-2004, 09:48 AM
100dolla68
Junior User
100dolla68 is starting off with a positive reputation.
What Would YOU Do

hey yall , I am in need of some advice.If you sold something on a very popular auction site(not saying any names)that you know works becuase you used it alot and the people got it and sned e mail a week later saying it doesnt would you consider giving a refund. She is threatening to file fraud and everything.Recently she tried to get her funds back from Payment Plan she chose and they closed the case and told me to deal with her.....I want to know what some of yall might do . Have you ever had anything similiar?.......All this over a classic video game system and bout 30 games that i and the rest of my family knows works.

Old 02-07-2004, 06:01 PM
X-1
Senior User
X-1 is starting off with a positive reputation.

was it sold as is?, or did you imply a warranty. As for electronics, it's hard for her to prove it didn't work at time of reciept. I wouldn't let her scare you, she bid for something, and for what ever reason has changed her mind.

Old 02-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Customcab
Postmaster
Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
All sells final unless a warranty is offer;
I comply with X-1 comments;
Good Luck and don't like them stick ya!!

CC

Old 02-08-2004, 05:23 PM
100dolla68
Junior User
100dolla68 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up I think its over!

I sold it "in good working order". I and my wife and brothers played it before i unhooked it to make sure it worked. At first she told me she got it and and couldnt get it to come on then she told me her husband worked on electronics but he wasnt touching it because of the liability. then she said her neighbor has one and so andso.....then she told me she was shipping it back for a refund ....I reminded her she didnt buy it from a department store , but from an individual with no warranty or exchange policy... It wouldnt have been a big deal but i felt like with us knowing it worked i shouldnt have to do anything...i informed her how i felt and then she said she was filing fruad charges against me becuase i said in my description that it worked ...she said she was retracting her funds and filing a complaint with online paying system(not mentioning the name becuase i dont know if we can)...she filed it and they closed the case because they only deal with it if you dont recieve it and not if your not happy with it ..so i hope thats the end of it...i havent heard from her since. sorry to be so long winded about it . talk to you later:

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.