Notices

fold-a-cover thumbs up or not

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 11:33 PM
StyxUno1
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fold-a-cover thumbs up or not

Ive been looking for a nice hard cover and i think that i like this one i saw online called a fold-a-cover , its around 650 - 700 dollars installed , does anyone have this , or feedback . its alot of money for me to wish that i got something else. it is practical because my family goes camping and take the kids bikes - thus it can be on the truck and still have open bed http://www.fold-a-cover.com/ plese give me your thoughts on this - i would like to buy one by jan. also it looked good on the web site -but it was on a chevy - i would really like to see a pic of it on a supercrew before i decide for sure

thanks styx

Old 12-21-2003, 06:47 PM
dagwood41
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Styx,

I have a version of that cover called Advance Cover. I like mine. The front panel opens for access to the stuff that always seems to wind up in the front instead of in back where you put it. It has four panels that fold up into one and 1 person can put it on and take it off easily ...once you get all the hardware on, its lockable and keeps everything dry. Living in Michigan with the cold weather I would never buy another soft tonnau again.