Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Attention Ohio!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 07:59 AM
Bruin52
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Attention Ohio!!

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm not going to be as active on here as I have been. I'll be checking in about every three days to make sure there are no problems and everything's going smooth. I'm really not worried about you guys, you seem to know what is tolerated and what isn't. As I'm closing down on my first month as Moderator, I want to thank each of you for making it fairly easy for me. My goal is to bring in new members and raise the activeness of the Ohio Forum and so far that is being achieved. I'd also like to try and get most of the members together for a meet or something this upcoming spring.

Also, I'm going to be cleaning out old threads a couple of times a month. Not all the threads will be deleted, only ones that are seasonal such as events like the Ford swap meet we've attended this past Thanksgiving weekend. I'm going to let it hang around for about one more week and then it will be gone due to the fact that it is just taking up space and really can't be commented on. Threads containing useful information and such will remain until Administration decides to do away with them.

My loss of activeness is due to the fact that I have moved back into my house and don't have internet access there at this time. I'll be checking in via family member access on my way home from work to see what's going on. This is temporary and I'll still be accepting email messages, it'll just be a little of a wait to respond but shouldn't be more than three days. I'll be online again tomorrow. Again, thanks for your help and support. Any questions?

Old 12-25-2003, 09:04 PM
sourapple
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Bruin52

Not hearing much on having a rally in the spring from folks,I ,am also trying to come up with a logo for the Ohio chapter, if you have any ideas for one let me know.
Happy Holiday's
Sourapple

Last edited by sourapple; 12-25-2003 at 09:10 PM.