New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

Here to learn

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2024, 12:02 PM
Nevergivingup777
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Here to learn

Getting on here to try to get help with this truck I have. It's a 2012 Ford f150 and it's been a nightmare for a couple years after lending it to my dad and him getting rear ended. Very long story. I believe this is just an introduction of me to the group. I have really only owned Ford's. I watched my dad drive a Ford ranger for a Good 15 years and it never quit. I am a ford.guy all the way. I have had 3 Ford trucks I bought. 97 f250, 2012 f150, 2014 f150. I'm not a mechanic. I'm just a husband and a dad of 5 kids trying to get by. So there probably be a lot of me saying things that probably are.jot.the best way to do things. I'm just trying to keep the wheels turning on the trucks I have. I never have been on a forum before. the issues my 2012 has given me over the last couple years family and friends have asked if I got on any of the forums. Do thats why I'm here. I will help and add what I have learned if there is something I have experience with. I don't want to just seem like I'm here to get what I want and not pour in. Thanks for letting me guys!!!! I'm hoping this was just to introduce myself if not I feel pretty dumb.

The following 2 users liked this post by Nevergivingup777:
Old 05-24-2024, 05:18 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
Received 3,456 Likes on 2,366 Posts
Good to see you here Never. Try the 2009 to 2014 forum here for some ideas. Ask Specific questions if you wish.
My knowledge of what happens to the electricals system if a vehicle is hit hard in the rear is that it most likely needs
new wires and specific damage replaced for a start. Things like electrical grounds that sort of stuff. Usually easier
to fix than the front of the vehicle but still so important.

Surf the Forum, and all the specific Threads, it's a great way to go, is a thought.

The following users liked this post:
Old 06-01-2024, 03:49 PM
CathedralCub
Lead Driver
Received 782 Likes on 713 Posts
Originally Posted by Nevergivingup777
Getting on here to try to get help with this truck I have. It's a 2012 Ford f150 and it's been a nightmare for a couple years after lending it to my dad and him getting rear ended. Very long story. I believe this is just an introduction of me to the group. I have really only owned Ford's. I watched my dad drive a Ford ranger for a Good 15 years and it never quit. I am a ford.guy all the way. I have had 3 Ford trucks I bought. 97 f250, 2012 f150, 2014 f150. I'm not a mechanic. I'm just a husband and a dad of 5 kids trying to get by. So there probably be a lot of me saying things that probably are.jot.the best way to do things. I'm just trying to keep the wheels turning on the trucks I have. I never have been on a forum before. the issues my 2012 has given me over the last couple years family and friends have asked if I got on any of the forums. Do thats why I'm here. I will help and add what I have learned if there is something I have experience with. I don't want to just seem like I'm here to get what I want and not pour in. Thanks for letting me guys!!!! I'm hoping this was just to introduce myself if not I feel pretty dumb.
Yep, you posted in the right place!

Welcome aboard!