66 ranchero parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 12:35 PM
willowbilly3
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
66 ranchero parts

While scrounging 67-72 pickup parts I came across a 66 ranchero and while I did get some trim and other small parts for trading stock, I was wondering about the side glass and the beige door panels. Also the windshield trim is good but I don't have a clue how to get it off. The body is mostly bent up but it does also have a usable tailgate that looks fairly straight although it has a dent on the bottom inside and has some surface rust at the seams. Anyway if any of you think you may have a need for this stuff, e-mail me as I hate to see it go to the crusher with anything someone might be able to use.

Old 11-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Samhain
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Willowbilly3 are you knowledgable in the 66 Ranchero topics? If I get this truck I may be interested in some of your parts. To comply within the rules maybe you can send me an email and we can discuss the parts? I don't know if I will get the 66, I have found an original 70 big block truck but the 66 is already finished.

Old 11-28-2003, 09:28 PM
willowbilly3
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I have a soft spot for all things Ford, but I really am not an authority on the 66 Ranchero. I am just trying to help out with a scarce parts car before it gets crushed. I basically lean toward the 67-72 F series and the 62-64 Galaxys. You can go to my profile and e-mail me from there and I will be glad to help in any way I can.