General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Your Favorite Commercials

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 07:04 PM
2Bowers
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny ones I remember are the Orkin man (or whatever exterminator it was) where there is a cutesy fake commercial for a nonexistent product, then a roach crawls across the screen. My mother freaked out and threw her shoe at the TV the first time she saw it.

I also like the Geico commercial with the squirrels causing the car to wreck.

Old 11-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Like M. Fords
Elder User
The Jack-In-The-Box commercial (Real, Bigger Breasts) sure caught my attention the first time I saw it. Not that it was all that funny, I just never seen a burger joint dare to make the relation of chicken breasts and, well, human breasts before.

Old 11-18-2003, 09:41 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

the new DNL commercials with the leprichan by far!!!!

Old 11-18-2003, 09:42 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

the new DNL commercials with the leprichan by far!!!!

when u read these imagin a leprichan voice...irish

"no..im the OTHER leprichan with the DNL in his hand..."

and from another

"im not real ya moron..im a leprichan"

Old 11-19-2003, 10:54 AM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
My favorite recent commercial is the FORD guys asking the dodge guy if his truck has a hemi. Then they blow his doors off while pulling a BEAUTIFUL Shelby. I had made the comment to my husband a few days before I saw it that they had wasted a good commercial (with the 2 kids in the charger) on a bad brand. I 'bout fell on the floor when I saw it!

Old 11-19-2003, 01:27 PM
acerockola77
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The washington mutual one where they make this guy run back and forth. It's hailarious. Also Bud Light's True American Hero's

Old 11-19-2003, 04:36 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I like the ad for the BMW with the little guardian angels flying at all four corners, keeping in contact with each other with little headsets. I didn't ROFL, but it's cuter than heck.

Old 11-20-2003, 12:51 AM
vuduranger26
Junior User
Right now I guess my favorite would have to be the one where the guy is about to go into surgery and his doctors and nurses are standing over him talking about a caravan (with all the options) the guy on the table says something dumb (like I have a minivan or something like that) and the anesthisiologist (Pakistani guy) says "Iz sleepy time". I about fell outta my chair.
I also like the Heineken keg can commercials where the people run off the corner and then you see a limo come into the screen with a just married poster on it and has rope carrying the kegs. Its the funniest thing ever.

Old 11-21-2003, 06:40 PM
V10man
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The one where Jack and his wife are in bed and she asks him for a favor.. a monster chicken taco.... he says he'll make one.. then his eyes open in the dark and he says.. "you want me to be happy to? "

Carls Jr. has one where this hot, I mean hot gal is riding a mechanical bull to Slow Ride by Foghat while eatin a messy burger... OMG nice!

Old 11-21-2003, 09:47 PM
TheBrokenMarine
Senior User
Well my old favorite is the Ikea one that has the sad music and the little lamp that's out for the garbage while the lady plugs in the nice new Ikea lamp and then the Swedish cat with the accent says"I'll bet you feel sorry for the little lamp. Do not feel sorry for the lamp, it has no feelings. THe new lamp is much better."

The new one is for some one minute coffee maker the husband calls the wife in for some "mornin nookie" and she walks in by the time her coffee is done her man is spent...she comes out with ruffed up hair and he comes out in crooked boxers...kinda funny

Old 11-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Andysutt
Postmaster
One i forgot
Theres a yardsale, and this lady gets tired of her grandma so she puts her up for sale.
She smarts off and the lady yells out "OK, next person that makes me ANY offer gets her"
I forgot what its for tho

Old 11-22-2003, 06:28 AM
truckertaz
Posting Guru
The comercial that made me laugh the hardest was the dudge series of comercial where the guy is in a dragster and pops the chute before the ights turns green... I about fell out of my chair laughing saying "typical dudge driver!!!"

Old 12-02-2003, 06:13 PM
matt0588
Junior User
I had to put life back into this thread. IMO the funniest commercial right now is Bret Favre walking around town acting like a monday morning quarterback. " I would of...."

Old 12-02-2003, 06:33 PM
johare
Elder User
Some of the best older commercials were the Bud commercials where the guy thinks he is going to get lucky and gets his gal a Bud and bad things happen.

In one he is "dancing" and shakes the Bud so when he opens it for her it sprays all over her.

In the other she goes into a portapotty at the top of a hill and he is so happy he begins dancing and bumps the portapotty and it rolls down the hill with her in it!

Don't think he scores with either of these commercials!

Old 12-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Socom II: US Navy Seals

This has got to be the funniest commerical as well as my favourite game right now! It is a war game that you can play online with your friends or whoever and you have up to 7 teammates and up to 8 enemies on the other team.

Anyways, there a five guys on a team and one of them starts shooting walls, and throwing grenades and nothing then he starts killing his teammates. And everyone is like "WTF?" So then it shows the actual guy that is controlling this online player and he is not even watching his screen. He is looking out the window and there are 2 hotties beside the pool in bathing suits. I guess that would make me kill my online teammates too. At the end it says "Socom II: US Navy Seals......Choose your teammates wisely!" Awesome commerical!

-Matt

Quick Reply: Your Favorite Commercials