General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

WHAT’S UP WITH STUFF

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
Received 3,451 Likes on 2,363 Posts
WHAT’S UP WITH STUFF

POST your ideas here about what’s up. Whatever thought that comes to mind! …..

Old 11-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Gomerpyle
Hotshot
Received 2,653 Likes on 1,299 Posts
PT, isn't that what you do in EVERY thread you comment on in here regardless of what it's about? Do we really need another ridiculous thread? Carry on.....

Old 11-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
I can open with mine. I been around 3/4ths century. And decided to name the stuff.
First the guy at the Pearly Gate. He’s Jack Danials. His occupation is to video everything.
He’s then to condense all of it into a short period of viewing time. He’s got everything on tape.
Next are the Daughters, they’re named Angels. They’re very fertile! They are Heavenly’s.
Then there are the Dark Angels. They are the Sons of MF’r. Heavenly made sure their Sterile.
‘Their attempts to Copulate end up disasters. We getting to stuff shortly. So Heavenly and MF’r
are immortal. They don’t know their parents. Most likely like them and simply moved on.
Any way Heavenly was basically rapped by you know! Think of Heavenly being an Orgasm of Eternal Universe.
The thought comes to mind why does it expand. Think of sex with an unbelievable Condom looking like a prickly
pear. Heavenly is escaping MF’r as best she can. We can’t call him DSOB cause he was created and is angry, terrible and Lusting.
‘Are you following all this? Just imagine eternals existing with stuff. So Heavenly’s daughters are giving birth to suns but they aren’t immortals. All these families are trying to keep up with Heavenly’s expansion as best they can! Heavenly escaping MF’s lust and He throwing tantrums, creating havoc every corner of Heavenly’s Creation the Eternal Universe Jack Danials video taping for all eternity
condensed down so it can slo-Mo-stop action rewind.

Old 11-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
G. P. Is that all ya got to say.

Old 11-10-2022, 10:34 PM
RLXXI
Mr. Electric

Received 1,390 Likes on 1,100 Posts
Originally Posted by Gomerpyle
PT, isn't that what you do in EVERY thread you comment on in here regardless of what it's about? Do we really need another ridiculous thread? Carry on.....
Best thing you can do is put him on your ignore list. He's been banned from other forums for his nonsensical ramblings yet allowed to afflict the masses in this forum unabated.

Old 11-11-2022, 07:37 AM
JWA
Fleet Owner

Received 1,419 Likes on 1,119 Posts
Originally Posted by RLXXI
Best thing you can do is put him on your ignore list. He's been banned from other forums for his nonsensical ramblings yet allowed to afflict the masses in this forum unabated.
Putting anyone on your own ignore list is okay and sure PT does get a bit "out there" he's fairly harmless here. I've almost never understood his POV or forum posts but he doesn't bother me too much. Given those here on any part of FTE who'd be better ignored or banned altogether I can ignore them outright or choose to not let them affect me in any way out in the real world.

Old 11-11-2022, 08:05 AM
RLXXI
Mr. Electric

Received 1,390 Likes on 1,100 Posts
Originally Posted by JWA
Putting anyone on your own ignore list is okay and sure PT does get a bit "out there" he's fairly harmless here. I've almost never understood his POV or forum posts but he doesn't bother me too much. Given those here on any part of FTE who'd be better ignored or banned altogether I can ignore them outright or choose to not let them affect me in any way out in the real world.
It was a suggestion for GP not you, I know your opinion on ignoring others already as you've stated it multiple times in other threads, It is an option the forum administration thought important enough to add, to each their own as it were. Pretty sure I know who you're talking about that should be banned as well and we likely agree on that lol.

Old 11-11-2022, 08:44 AM
Gomerpyle
Hotshot
It's all good, PT comes up with far out stuff, but he also has his moments. He's not a bad guy by any means, there's some bad ones on here (different threads) that are much much worse. We just seem to have alot of useless threads that are total gibberish & have no meaning whatsoever. One or two is fine, but a whole page, and new ones starting? I do ignore most of them, just have to wade through to get to the good ones.

The following 2 users liked this post by Gomerpyle:
Old 11-11-2022, 08:53 AM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
Stuff is sorta cold here today. I thought I would start the thread with a Heavenly dilemma. It should / couyld sound like a joke with some social purity of speech stuff. Remember George Carlson’s stuff speak. Sure we all have stuff we can speak and kid about. My friend just got an antique bike, wants me to help him restore it. We loaded up my lift and some other stuff, took it to his shop. I a little past knee time days. We picked two names for the to be black bike. (1). Widow Maker. (2). (Can You Guess)?
HINT; irritation, arrogance, anger, bullying & your ignored.

Old 11-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Gomerpyle
Hotshot
Here PT, I'll contribute to your thread.

Old 11-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
There G.P. let the rest of the world be at each others throats, let them constantly gripe!

Ya know that Relic Bike well we got the engine out it last night and went to pick up the rebuild today. Bob decided not to get into the original motor it was seized up! A 3oo mile mostly Interstate trip. Going out we counted. One way, 89 Bambi strikes in the side of the road. North south it was 27 and East west 62. North south most lay along the Right side of the Road. East west most lay in the Middle of the Interstate. Guess the right stuff is to be real careful driving East West. Call it 90 Vehicles with damage from big dear attitudes. Three sitting along the road with major front end damage, just tired neglected over sped Autos! I guess visual take is care of your stuff and don't travel before 9 am or after 3 PM. Coming back we were sure we counted more. We hung the frame of the Bike on my hoist to sandblast and paint. Nuff of stuff today!

Old 11-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner

Widow Maker mostly looked like that new, imagine it all Barn stored and some 70 + years ago new. I Promised Bob
not to take pictures until its complete. He wants to show it off then. It sort of reminds me my first Harley at
Age 19. I remember how happy I was when I cut a lot the stuff off it. Especially that seat, fenders, tank etc.

Old 11-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Gomerpyle
Hotshot
^^^^ That is a nice looking bike!!

Old 11-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Papa Tiger
Fleet Owner
I wish I had a Picture of my 1st Harley, "Done," and ridding it.
When I moved my stuff I realized my pictures have stuck together.
35 mm picture stuff just crap in a Photo file. 50 years ago.
I broke my leg 27 years ago and realized my stuff was more important
than Bike Stuff.

Old 11-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Gomerpyle
Hotshot
Gotta take care of the most important stuff PT!

Quick Reply: WHAT’S UP WITH STUFF