Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA May 2022 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2022, 12:18 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,252 Likes on 4,278 Posts
Good afternoon all...it's rather steamy out...85* with partly sunny skies. No rain yet...but...it could happen anytime...nothing to worry about.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME HOCKEY?!?!?! B'S VISIT THE CANE THIS AFTERNOON...PUCK DROP AT 1630...WIN OR GO HOME!!! GO B'S!!!

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin (when you get up), John, Don, all MASS and visitors. Yup, we are closing in on ya...1 1/2 between. We'll see what the Tigers and the Rangers can do to us.

The 'sketti dinner sounded good Ken - think I'll fix that tonight for me and my bride. Got a box of Texas Toast w/ garlic in the freezer too. 4 min in the toaster and it's ready.
Howdy Bud...enjoy your sketti dinner...quick and easy...a lot of clean up though.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Good Saturday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Bud, John, Tim, George, Neil and all the crew reporting. Looks to be another stellar day in my woods with hot bright sun, about 82° light breeze and maybe a brief afternoon boomer! We will see about that! LOL I had nothing on the agenda for the day but was informed I must care for the lawn out back. and maybe make feta cheese this afternoon. We will see what happen.

Sketti dinner does sound good! We have fresh ground beef and it will either be Flied Lice or maybe I can talk Becky in to spaghetti !! Never know here what it will be until the pots and pans come out!

Lin today is turnout day for the hen and chicks with the rest of the girls!

Bud I thought you were/had ordered new knuckles for the project?
Good afternoon Rod...have I ever mentioned how much I love a good boomer??? Nothing special on the menu...a couple of hot dogs and some baked beans for lunch. Hope your weekend is going well.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..
Howdy John...Bolts/Leafs...loser goes home!!! I heard you can still pick up tickets...first row behind the penalty box...a bargain at $3518 US per seat.

Old 05-14-2022, 04:48 PM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Happy Saturday Massachusetts, another weekend for the ducks here!

Hockey - UFC on ice?

Old 05-14-2022, 05:16 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 153 Likes on 135 Posts
Afternoon all !

Hades was here today and helped me with my Barn chores, digging up rocks and mowing the lawn. He finally took my offer of an iced drink and cooled off a bit.
Wind is starting to pick up a bit and rain will be here tonight and all day tomorrow

I guess we will miss the Eclipse Sunday night

Going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep

Old 05-14-2022, 05:18 PM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,798 Likes on 1,510 Posts
Good evening to the Massachusetts gang!

Thanks for all the birthday and Anniversary wishes. We didn't do a whole lot, took the camper for a little 30-mile road trip to a little campground where to creeks converge. Had a picnic, made sure everything in the camper was working up to par, took a nap and came home. Nice relaxing day.

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-14-2022, 05:33 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...definitely summer like here...temp topped out at 88*...RH...60%...the A/C is getting another workout...nice and comfy in the condo!!!

Looks like the Bs have their tee times set for tomorrow...they trail the Hurricane 3-1 going into the 3rd period

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

Old 05-14-2022, 05:39 PM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by cbradford
Happy Saturday Massachusetts, another weekend for the ducks here!

Hockey - UFC on ice?
Howdy Chris...kind of like NASCAR...bumper cars at 150 MPH. Hope all is well in your world!!!

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Afternoon all !

Hades was here today and helped me with my Barn chores, digging up rocks and mowing the lawn. He finally took my offer of an iced drink and cooled off a bit.
Wind is starting to pick up a bit and rain will be here tonight and all day tomorrow

I guess we will miss the Eclipse Sunday night

Going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep
Howdy Lin...not sure who Hades is...The God of the Dead in Greek mythology??? You're right...no lunar eclipse viewing for us...overcast with rain. Hope you get your sleep tonight.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good evening to the Massachusetts gang!

Thanks for all the birthday and Anniversary wishes. We didn't do a whole lot, took the camper for a little 30-mile road trip to a little campground where to creeks converge. Had a picnic, made sure everything in the camper was working up to par, took a nap and came home. Nice relaxing day.
Good evening Tim...sounds like you folks had a great Anniversary...many more.

Old 05-14-2022, 06:10 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Good evening Massachusetts, sorry about your Bruins Ken, hope my Leafs don't meet the same fate. Hoping Edmonton and Calgary win their series too..

Old 05-14-2022, 08:06 PM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Howdy Chris...kind of like NASCAR...bumper cars at 150 MPH. Hope all is well in your world!!!

Howdy Lin...not sure who Hades is...The God of the Dead in Greek mythology??? You're right...no lunar eclipse viewing for us...overcast with rain. Hope you get your sleep tonight.

Good evening Tim...sounds like you folks had a great Anniversary...many more.
Always good to see a slugfest on track!

Old 05-15-2022, 06:35 AM
BIGKEN
Good soggy Sunday morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit!!! Woke up this morning to a very humid 65*...on the way to the low 80s this afternoon...chance of showers all day. The birds are happy though...they're chirping away providing some background music for my trip around FTE. Hope MA Nature is treating you better!!!

The C's host the Bucks in game 7 of their series...win or go home. I understand that you can pick up a couple of courtside tickets for a mere $5429 each.

Wellllllllll...the Bs are headed for their tee times this morning...losing to the Hurricane...3-2 yesterday. They made it interesting by scoring a goal with 30 seconds left in regulation and storming the net after that...but...ultimately...no go. FORE!!!

The Sucks are choking away their lead on the Nos in the "Race For Last Place"...beating the Rangers again...11-3 while the Nos were shut out by the Tigers...3-0.

Believe it or not...I don't have a lot on the schedule for today...but...what else is new???

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Good evening Massachusetts, sorry about your Bruins Ken, hope my Leafs don't meet the same fate. Hoping Edmonton and Calgary win their series too..
Hey John...I understand that the Leaves are joining the Bs on the golf course this morning. Isn't it nice how they well they get along???

Originally Posted by cbradford
Always good to see a slugfest on track!
Love the short track racing.

Old 05-15-2022, 08:11 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,596 Likes on 1,485 Posts
Joyous Sunday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Chris, John, Tim, George and all the crew. Hope everyone has had a good weekend. It looks like the eclipse will be a wash for us with, according to the soothsayers, storms moving in about 1700. Cloudy throughout the night but if the eclipse is after 2100 I will be unconscious in bed!

Old 05-15-2022, 08:27 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good soggy morning here too Massachusetts. Yes Ken I'd be better off getting interested in golf seeing that is where the leaf's interests seem to fall every year..at least Edmonton made the second round, hopefully Calgary can today..

Old 05-15-2022, 08:30 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,033 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and and visitors. Looks like a wet PM for us too..t-storms predicted for tonight/tomorrow. Tomorrows are predicted to be bad ! We'll see. Local forecasters are saying there is a CHANCE to be able to see the eclipse tonight around 11:30 to midnight. I'll take a look after the news.

Rod sez this: "Bud I thought you were/had ordered new knuckles for the project?" I don't have a clue what you mean Rod ! Ahhh, I'll bet he meant John, not me ! Rod proof read???? NEVER !

Old 05-15-2022, 05:36 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...temp got up to 84 very humid degrees...more sun than expected...had to fire up the A/C this afternoon. Clouds are moving in now...some rumbles of thunder to the west...no eclipse for us. Hope MA Nature was treating you better.

Cs rolled over the defending champion Bucks this afternoon at the Gahden...winning 108-81. The Bucks head for the links while the Cs head to Miami to take on a very talented and well rested Heat team...Saturday #2.

Hope y'all have a great evening.

Joyous Sunday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Chris, John, Tim, George and all the crew. Hope everyone has had a good weekend. It looks like the eclipse will be a wash for us with, according to the soothsayers, storms moving in about 1700. Cloudy throughout the night but if the eclipse is after 2100 I will be unconscious in bed!
Evening Rod...no eclipse for us either.

Good soggy morning here too Massachusetts. Yes Ken I'd be better off getting interested in golf seeing that is where the leaf's interests seem to fall every year..at least Edmonton made the second round, hopefully Calgary can today..
Howdy John...been a long time since a Canadian team has won the cup...I believe that was 1993 when the Canadians beat the Kings. Gonna be tough to do it this season...lots of dominating American team left.

Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and and visitors. Looks like a wet PM for us too..t-storms predicted for tonight/tomorrow. Tomorrows are predicted to be bad ! We'll see. Local forecasters are saying there is a CHANCE to be able to see the eclipse tonight around 11:30 to midnight. I'll take a look after the news.

Rod sez this: "Bud I thought you were/had ordered new knuckles for the project?" I don't have a clue what you mean Rod ! Ahhh, I'll bet he meant John, not me ! Rod proof read???? NEVER !
Howdy Bud...same type of weather here. Nos tried to catch up to the Sucks...but...Baahston didn't let that happen.

Old 05-15-2022, 07:33 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,596 Likes on 1,485 Posts

Bud, That is why I have you, To proof read four me! LOL
My excuse is I was half awake or half asleep - same thing!

Old 05-15-2022, 07:51 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Bud, That is why I have you, To proof read four me! LOL
My excuse is I was half awake or half asleep - same thing!
No body is making stock height steering knuckles for the early 79-91 Chevy 1 tons and have been obsolete from GM for years. I told them to source from a wrecking yard seeing as they had to be more plentiful south of the border simply by numbers. I would have thought they could have cleaned them up before sending them but found out afterwards it was the guy who took my order that provided the steering knuckles because Scott'ss Hot Rods weren't planning on doing anything for me seeing as they already got their money..

Quick Reply: MA May 2022 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter