Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA May 2022 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2022, 03:28 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 153 Likes on 135 Posts
Ahhhh Good Mornin to all....
I am not sure if I wanna open all the windows or shut all the blinds to keep the heat out It's actually foggy out right now............ Well looks like they changed the forecast. Now the 7 day is 72,76,84,82,80,74,70 Sounds good to me. Praying for rain for the next week as we need it. As I drive by a few water spots in the last 2 weeks they are down by a foot. Spring is soaking up to get ready to sprout but we'll need more for later.

Well I better finish this coffee and get ready. Big Arizona bosses are coming today through next week so I better think of things to do at work hahahah

Old 05-12-2022, 04:37 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,591 Likes on 1,481 Posts
Good Thursday morning Massachusetts, Lin, Ken sleeping in, Don, Tim, John, Bud, Neil, George and all the crew. Looks like we are headed to 85° and in the 70's the next couple a days. According to the Soothsayers Crystal ball rain on Saturday here in my woods.
Lin after Saturday I will send the rain on east and hope it makes it to you. OH, I can always find something to do at the Sammich Factory to look busy!!
Ken, May your day off from work be a stellar day!

Old 05-12-2022, 06:48 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,246 Likes on 4,274 Posts
Good morning Lin...Rod...all of Massachusetts...and...visiting dignitaries...Happy Saturday #4!!! Tough night...didn't fall asleep until 0300...woke up at 0615...I just might need a nap this afternoon. At least it's gonna be another Chamber of Commerce Day in Western MA...46* to start...on the way to 80*+ with partly sunny skies this afternoon. Hope it's at least as nice in your little slice of heaven!!!

You guys won't recognize me next time I'm on...haircut this morning at 1000...then...an expensive trip to the gas station. Fortunately I get 90 cents off each gallon with my supermarket card. That should save me about $15.

The Cs choked away certain victory last night...leading the Bucks by 14 points with 10 minutes left in the game. The Bucks outscored them by 17 the rest of the way...winning 110-107...taking a 3-2 lead in the series. They return back to Milwaukee for game 6 on Weekend Eve...Cs must win or they're out. Courtside tickets are available for a mere $11,548 each...better hurry...they're going fast!!!

The Sucks blew a 3-0 lead last night...losing 5-3 on a walkoff 2 run homer in the bottom of the ninth. They maintained their 2 game lead over the Nos in the "Race For Last Place".

The Bs and Hurricane return to Baahston this evening for game 6 in their series...Canes lead the series 3-2. A must win for the Bs...lose...and...it's early tee times for tomorrow.

Gotta make a visit to the HD this morning...then...a bunch of slacking until Uncle Uber duties this afternoon and evening.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Originally Posted by Lin19687
I am not sure if I wanna open all the windows or shut all the blinds to keep the heat out It's actually foggy out right now............ Well looks like they changed the forecast. Now the 7 day is 72,76,84,82,80,74,70 Sounds good to me. Praying for rain for the next week as we need it. As I drive by a few water spots in the last 2 weeks they are down by a foot. Spring is soaking up to get ready to sprout but we'll need more for later.

Well I better finish this coffee and get ready. Big Arizona bosses are coming today through next week so I better think of things to do at work hahahah
Good morning Lin...yepper...drought conditions are prevailing. Lack of white crap this winter...and...a fairly dry spring will have the gardeners and farmers scrambling this spring. I bet those AZ big sheats will be at least wearing sweaters when they visit...gonna be chilly for them. Hope your day is special!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Good Thursday morning Massachusetts, Lin, Ken sleeping in, Don, Tim, John, Bud, Neil, George and all the crew. Looks like we are headed to 85° and in the 70's the next couple a days. According to the Soothsayers Crystal ball rain on Saturday here in my woods.
Lin after Saturday I will send the rain on east and hope it makes it to you. OH, I can always find something to do at the Sammich Factory to look busy!!
Ken, May your day off from work be a stellar day!
Good morning Sammich Packin Rod...look real hard and you can see your weekend!!! Hope your day is uneventful!!!

Old 05-12-2022, 08:24 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,033 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. Thinkin' Rod went a little overboard with his XX MONTH time frame buying eggs in a store. Sam's and Walmart has such a turnover that I'm betting they are within a week (or so (or less) from hen to store. I will say the way they size them IS a quite different tho........

Old 05-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,791 Likes on 1,507 Posts
Good morning Ken and crew!

Yesterday was a nice day probably 70° in the afternoon. It's sunny now but they are predicting rain this afternoon, which is OK we will take any moisture we can get.

Originally Posted by Lin19687

Just remember when strategically milling about always carry a clip board, the Big Arizona bosses will think you are doing something important.

Old 05-12-2022, 10:02 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts, Lin, Ken , Bud , Rod, Tim

Old 05-12-2022, 10:15 AM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don, all MASS and visitors. Thinkin' Rod went a little overboard with his XX MONTH time frame buying eggs in a store. Sam's and Walmart has such a turnover that I'm betting they are within a week (or so (or less) from hen to store. I will say the way they size them IS a quite different tho........
Good morning Bud...I believe Rod's estimate isn't far from reality...none of the eggs sold in stores around here come from anywhere near here. I picked up 2 dozen freshly laid eggs this morning...$8.00...and...a bunch of Hadley Grass...picked this morning...I'm gonna coat it in bacon grease and grill it. Hope you have a great day...glad the leg is feeling better.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good morning Ken and crew!

Yesterday was a nice day probably 70° in the afternoon. It's sunny now but they are predicting rain this afternoon, which is OK we will take any moisture we can get.

Just remember when strategically milling about always carry a clip board, the Big Arizona bosses will think you are doing something important.
Good morning Tim...I believe your rain is due here on Sunday...got some boomers forecasted.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts, Lin, Ken , Bud , Rod, Tim
Howdy John...big night for the Leafs...they could eliminate the Lightning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Old 05-12-2022, 01:47 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Hoping so Ken , be nice to get that monkey off there backs. There is enough talent on the team to do it . Not like they haven't beat them before but they have a knack of screwing up..

Old 05-12-2022, 01:51 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-13-2022, 03:09 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...lurkers from far and wide...Happy Weekend Eve!!! Celebrate responsibly now. Woke up this morning to a mild 56* on the way to 84 partly sunny degrees this afternoon. Hope MA Nature is treating you just as well!!!

Bs extended their season last night...beating the Canes at the Gahden...5-2. It's now a 1 game series...win and go on...lose and go home. Game 7 Saturday For All in Carolina...the home team has won all 6 games of the series so far.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 05-13-2022, 03:35 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 153 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Oh Thank you, we do need it and I will not complain Is the thing you find to do... EATING ??? LOL

[QUOTE=BIGKEN;20402922
You guys won't recognize me next time I'm on...haircut this morning at 1000...then...an expensive trip to the gas station. Fortunately I get 90 cents off each gallon with my supermarket card. That should save me about $15.
Good morning Lin...yepper...drought conditions are prevailing. Lack of white crap this winter...and...a fairly dry spring will have the gardeners and farmers scrambling this spring. I bet those AZ big sheats will be at least wearing sweaters when they visit...gonna be chilly for them. Hope your day is special!!!

Just remember when strategically milling about always carry a clip board, the Big Arizona bosses will think you are doing something important. [/QUOTE]
Yup Ken we do need the rain and better sooner then later !
I've still not taken the truck but saving $15 is Great ! Saw them yesterday and I was washing the floor so I saved one guy from them coming into his work area... I had the floor wet and Slip signs EVERYWHERE so they just passed by

Well happy Friday, I didn't want to get up and still don't but I have to take a shower

Old 05-13-2022, 03:40 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning LIn...hope your day goes well!!! I'm out of here...see 'ya!!!

Old 05-13-2022, 07:18 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,033 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don (when will he show up again), all MASS and friends. Have a good day at the grind today, Ken. TGIF, Lin !

Old 05-13-2022, 08:22 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good morning Massachusetts...

Old 05-13-2022, 08:23 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin, John, Don (when will he show up again), all MASS and friends. Have a good day at the grind today, Ken. TGIF, Lin !
At the end of the month to start a new thread Bud..

Quick Reply: MA May 2022 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter