Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA April 2021 BS Thread - Spring is here and looks like we are out of winter

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 01:38 PM
fire240
FTE Legend
Received 245 Likes on 237 Posts
Middle of the 5th inning and the Yankees are leading the blue jays.

Old 04-01-2021, 05:39 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,148 Likes on 4,214 Posts
Evening all...sun finally came through the clouds about a half hour ago...didn't get nearly as much rain as the prognosticators predicted...just a couple of light showers. Areas to the west...north...east...got accumulating white crap. Good for them.

I jumped on line to pay a few bills this afternoon...found out that the goberment stimulated me yesterday. About time...took 'em long enough.

A rather successful day of slacking for me.

Old 04-01-2021, 07:49 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,542 Likes on 1,440 Posts
Good evening Massachusetts, Ken, Shaun, Don and crew reporting on the strange Spring day - We had White Sheet fall from the sky!

Ken, May your work day be a great one and your favorite ladies be there to take care of you!

Old 04-02-2021, 03:14 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Weekend Eve!!! Looks like a sunny day in Western MA...but the sun won't warm us up. Temps are forecasted to be in the mid to upper 30s today...won't even reach 40*. Early March has finally arrived...a month late. I sure hope it's warmer in your little slice of heaven!!!

Today is World Autism Awareness and Acceptance Day...a cause that's near and dear to my heart. As many know my almost 5 year old great nephew is Level 2 Autistic which means he will need substantial services for the rest of his life. His 14 year old sister was diagnosed this past fall as High Functioning Autistic...which means that she should be able to lead a reasonably normal life. Please consider wearing BLUE today to show support for the cause!!!

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Good evening Massachusetts, Ken, Shaun, Don and crew reporting on the strange Spring day - We had White Sheet fall from the sky!

Ken, May your work day be a great one and your favorite ladies be there to take care of you!
Thanks Rod...at least 1 Katie is sure to be there at opening...hoping she's my primary caregiver.

Old 04-02-2021, 06:01 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 151 Likes on 133 Posts
Mornin all,

Like a dolt I posted yesterday morning on the March thread 🙄🤪 I couldn't figure out why I was not getting email notifications
freaky cold this morning, glad I wore a long sleeve tshirt under my scrubs. But at least it is sunny out, now.

Trucks at the shop and told them I don't need it back till ne t week before Friday. I figure they will be happier taking their time . Worth a shot if they are nice to her while there.
I also hope they didn't have the key in her when I locked the doors at 9pm via my app

Old 04-02-2021, 07:52 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,110 Likes on 1,009 Posts
Morning Ken, Lin, all MASS and friends. Hope you didn't get a phone call this AM Lin - wanting to know how to get into your truck ! Ken, I AM wearing blue !

Old 04-02-2021, 08:26 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Wondrous Weekend Eve and Fantastic Friday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud and crew stopping by.
Lin if they did, The app is a good thing and you won't need to drive there!

Old 04-02-2021, 08:27 AM
fire240
FTE Legend
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Joe and all of Massachusetts.

Old 04-02-2021, 09:14 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,619 Likes on 1,446 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts truck fans!

Lin, I hope they get your truck taken care of.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:29 AM
BIGKEN
Good late morning all...a very chilly day here...and...to make it worse...we had a white crap squall that lasted for about 15 minutes earlier.

Spectacular day at "work" this morning...and...to make it better...Katie Lin was my primary caregiver. Have I ever mentioned what a sweetheart she is???

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Mornin all,

Like a dolt I posted yesterday morning on the March thread 🙄🤪 I couldn't figure out why I was not getting email notifications
freaky cold this morning, glad I wore a long sleeve tshirt under my scrubs. But at least it is sunny out, now.

Trucks at the shop and told them I don't need it back till ne t week before Friday. I figure they will be happier taking their time . Worth a shot if they are nice to her while there.
I also hope they didn't have the key in her when I locked the doors at 9pm via my app
Morning Lin...AKA..."Dolt"......no worries about the miss placed post...happens to the best of us. Hope the shop gets your issues under control...if the key was in her...I'm sure you would have heard about it.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Lin, all MASS and friends. Hope you didn't get a phone call this AM Lin - wanting to know how to get into your truck ! Ken, I AM wearing blue !

Morning Bud...thanks for supporting the cause. All the staff at the clinic...and...the vast majority of patients also showed their support by wearing blue.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Wondrous Weekend Eve and Fantastic Friday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud and crew stopping by.
Lin if they did, The app is a good thing and you won't need to drive there!
Good morning Rod...hope your day is going well.

Originally Posted by fire240
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Joe and all of Massachusetts.
Good morning Shaun-ster.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good morning Massachusetts truck fans!

Lin, I hope they get your truck taken care of.
Good morning Tim...hope life is treating you well!!!

Old 04-02-2021, 11:06 AM
fire240
FTE Legend
What's for lunch today Ken?

Old 04-02-2021, 03:10 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
I had a big loaded cheesy grease burger and fries for lunch!
Boy was it good!

Old 04-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
I guess they didn't have the key in her as they called a while ago telling me what they found.

TSB's on the Bump Steering (dampener replacement), Hard shifting (Puter update or something), Ticking (normal ), Hesitation on pedal aka Pucker clench/ Dead pedal (normal ) Anyway I said take your time I don't need it back till end of next week. Now to figure out the MBTA Bus system to go pick up the truck then lol.

Super Chilly out today so no stroll in the parking lot at lunch time so I drank too much coffee and did the 4 flights in the building.... 4 times

Sat or Sun I need to fiddle with my dead out empty hives and get all sticky Here's hoping for a little warmer then they say it's suppose to get

Old 04-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
@fire240 Am I to guess you are FF?

Old 04-02-2021, 06:06 PM
BIGKEN
Evening all...just a downright dreary day in Western MA...temp topped out at 37*...gonna drop back into the mid 20s overnight. No more white crap squalls though.

Just found out that Jonathan's father signed him up for another AAU team...in Springfield...about 45 mile drive each way. Looks like I'll be adding miles to the "New To Me" Soobie quicker than I expected. I'm trying to work out ride sharing for the kids...I can take 3 more in the Soobie...but...some mothers are hesitant due to the COVID 19 thingy you may have heard of. I'm pretty well set...both shots...and...I would require masks be worn by all during transport. We'll see how it goes.

Originally Posted by fire240
What's for lunch today Ken?
I had some spaghetti...no meatballs...it's Good Friday after all.

I guess they didn't have the key in her as they called a while ago telling me what they found.

TSB's on the Bump Steering (dampener replacement), Hard shifting (Puter update or something), Ticking (normal ), Hesitation on pedal aka Pucker clench/ Dead pedal (normal ) Anyway I said take your time I don't need it back till end of next week. Now to figure out the MBTA Bus system to go pick up the truck then lol.

Super Chilly out today so no stroll in the parking lot at lunch time so I drank too much coffee and did the 4 flights in the building.... 4 times

Sat or Sun I need to fiddle with my dead out empty hives and get all sticky Here's hoping for a little warmer then they say it's suppose to get
Hopefully they get it straightened out for you Lin. Have you posted up about your issues in the Super Duty Thread to see if others have experienced your issues???

@fire240 Am I to guess you are FF?
What is FF???

Quick Reply: MA April 2021 BS Thread - Spring is here and looks like we are out of winter