1983 - 2012 Ranger & B-Series All Ford Ranger and Mazda B-Series models

Is there any website with Ford parts with detailed illustrations?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 05:19 PM
1998Ranger25L153CID
More Turbo
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is there any website with Ford parts with detailed illustrations?

I mostly use fordpartsgiant.com when looking for original Ford parts numbers but sometimes it's hard to determine what you're looking at because they don't have the illustrations. There are other ford parts website catalogs but they use generic illustrations and only for general parts, no hardware parts numbers. I'm missing a couple of vehicle specific bolts and screws on my 98 and I hate to have to keep going to the salvage yard to only find out it's not the same engine. I have some illustrations that I've gotten from the dealer that I kept which has the part numbers for any hardware in the illustration. FCA has the same catalog style as fordpartsgiant and they offer almost the full catalog illustrations just like the dealer is looking at when you go to buy a part. Sometimes it's hard to go to the Ford dealer parts department just to get a bolt or screw missing because they don't want to help. I've tried several Ford dealers and they're all like that.

Old 10-28-2020, 11:14 AM
pawpaw
Received 74 Likes on 72 Posts
I see your in Ga & if close to Brunswick, stop by your Automotive Fasteners store for those one of a kind things. OEM - Fastener, Adhesives, Supply Chain Management - Automotive Fasteners - Since 1961 (Their web page has some glitches today, I can't get the catalog tab to work & a message was sent) so don't despair.

Most of the guys here in Roanoke Va know what you need without going to a catalogue. If you bring the damaged fastener in they likely have some in stock, or can find one at another store, or offer a like one with a different head, or slightly different design that'll work fine. I go there to get a box or bag full to replace things like door panel plastic fasteners, under hood plastic panel push pins & the like. They have or can come by most any kind of automotive fastener, adhesive, etc we'd likely ever need & the guys here are very helpful..