Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Exhaust Systems
Reload this Page >

Not a mechanic, but something seems amiss.

Notices

Old 07-05-2019, 03:48 PM
AS400_Teeth
New User
AS400_Teeth is starting off with a positive reputation.

I wanted a 9th Gen F150 since I was in high school. I had the opportunity to buy one recently. Itís got 178000 miles, but runs well with a good AC.

i heard an exhaust leak when I boughtit but the price was right and I figured I get it fixed. So after driving it for two weeks I climbed under yesterday to see if I could find the leak. To my surprise a lot of what I thought would be there was missing. Looks like someone cut a lot of the exhaust off.

Is this what is meant meant by replacing the ďcat backĒ exhaust?

Old 07-05-2019, 06:02 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
yup, looks like they removed everything after the cats.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.