Notices
New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie update

Old 06-11-2019, 09:58 AM
OBXNC
New User
OBXNC is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile Newbie update

Hi all, I posted a hello last month but wanted to follow up with a little more about my 1999 F 250 SuperDuty 7.3. I just turned 100,000 miles on it and now know how lucky I am to have found this beauty. The vehicle has always been garage kept and has a DP Tuner F5 Chip, a Magna Pro Series T-409 Exhaust, AIRAID Intake System and Filter, AutoMeter Colbalt Series pyrometer, trans temp gauge and boost gauge, John Wood 4R100 Tranny and Torque Converter, Tru-Cool tranny cooler, Swamps IDM, Driven Diesel fuel pump kit, DieselSite Adrenaline HP oil pump, Driven Diesel Overboost Annihilator Kit and a Firestone airbag and compressor kit. Forgive me if I didnít spell something correctly as this is my first diesel truck. The person I purchased this from added all these things as he planned on touring the US for many years but Agent Orange from Nam caught him. I myself served with the 82nd ABN DIV and I shall honor his legacy through this truck. I look for to learning from you guys and gals.

Old 06-12-2019, 03:52 PM
donjamer
donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE

Check out the 1999-2016 Super Duty forum where you can find more info about your truck..

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum30/

Old 06-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Richard S
Senior User
Richard S has a good reputation on FTE.Richard S has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome AIRBORNE ~ We'll learn from each other ~ just opted in myself ```

Rich

Old 06-12-2019, 05:47 PM
OBXNC
New User
OBXNC is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you my friend. Look forward to it. AATW

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.