Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

base engine/transmission

Old 05-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Haw River
Junior User
Haw River is starting off with a positive reputation.
base engine/transmission

Don't see much talk one here about the base 3.3 NA engine and the six speed transmission. Can someone tell me if there are known issues? Thinking Jr. needs a first car ( truck ) and he has no business with any more HP It will be daily commuter and pull a bass boat. Thinking XLT Why do all the ones I see on dealer lots have a 3.73 rear---SEEMS EXTREME?

Old 05-11-2019, 09:16 PM
TJReams
Posting Guru
TJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to behold
It's so that little engine seems like it has more power. They still get good mileage though from all I have heard or read.

Old 05-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Rickyrobert
Senior User
Rickyrobert is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rickyrobert is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
They are a good base model motor, they have a good amount of power and seem fairly reliable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: