Getting old........ - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Getting old........

Old 01-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Per4mance
Postmaster
Per4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to behold
Getting old........

As it says, getting old sucks. I got a new laptop for Christmas from the kids cause they got sick and tried of me complaining of issues with my used junk I buy. Well I had some time today as I'm playing hooky from work due to lack of interest and a few other things.(but that's another story) Low and behold, Im setting it up and IIcan't remember the pass word to, you guessed it, FTE. Is there a way to see your password so I don't have to change all of my equipment. One of yay'a have to know. I hate doing this stuff.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:24 PM
TooManyToys.
Post Fiend
TooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud of
You should be able to see all your setup passwords, FireFox, Safari, Explorer in the preferences or passwords area on your old computer or source, even phone.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:46 PM
AL`
Junior User
AL` is starting off with a positive reputation.
Enter your user ID and leave the PW blank and try to sign in. When the invalid entry comes up, you should be able to click "forgot password" or something like that. Then they can email you a temporary password you can use to sign in. You can make a new PW at that point if you like.

Old 01-15-2019, 05:59 PM
Per4mance
Postmaster
Per4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to beholdPer4mance is a splendid one to behold
I got it,thanks guys. I was on phone with Jack and he clued me in. For a guy that installs Fios for a living ,that's pretty lame of me. I'm lovin' this big picture and the touch screen feature is definitely cool. Now if they can come up with a grammar check ,Ill be good to go

Old 01-15-2019, 07:07 PM
TooManyToys.
Post Fiend
TooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud of
https://www.grammarly.com/grammar-check

Works on computers, phone, iPad. The problem with it is it sends what you're writing to the mother ship then sends it back. So if you are typing out a password the worry is then can get it and someday you might have to learn Russian or Mandarin. I engage it when I need to, disable it when I don't. Ain't paying for the full program either.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.