General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Lamb

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 12:25 AM
troposcatter
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lamb

I had a lamb, I bottle raised it at work because the people my wife worked for were asses. I worked for the Army National Guard and they thought it was just interesting. One day a staff sergeant who was interviewing for s job at headquarters came to the shop because her baby sitter had canceled at the last minute and she asked if I could watch her infant while she interviewed, I wasn't going anywhereI had a pile (literally) of radios to work on. I was working when my boss (Captain) walked in she saw the baby in the bassinet when I told her what was up she went and got the general Forman ( a LT Colonel). By this time I had put a diaper on the lamb (normal) and placed her in the bassinet , her and the baby were asleep together. When the Colonel came in with my
boss he looked at the two asleep in the bassinet and made the mistake of saying " if you were going to leave a child with someone here who would you leave her with?" WRONG ANSWER, I Took a break but they kept their voices down and didn't wake up the kids.