Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

01 excursion 7.3 4x4 problem

Old 01-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Muddobber
New User
Muddobber is starting off with a positive reputation.
01 excursion 7.3 4x4 problem

Hello all I have an awesome 01 Excursion 7.3 limited it has 356000 miles on and still drive it everywhere. A couple weeks ago I noticed a light that flickered on the dashboard and couldnít see what it was but took it to Alabama and on the way back to Ohio I finally seen what light it was. The 4x4 came on and stayed on for a couple seconds so when I got back home I tried to switch the selector to 4x4 nothing happened. Have Warn lock in/out hubs tried switch checked all fuses relays and this morning changed the motor on top of the transfer case and still hasnít worked. My buddy checked for power at connector on transfer case and he said has power. I was wondering if someone could tell me what each pin is so I could check each different pins to make sure it has the right power or the right ground.
Thank you

Old 01-14-2019, 09:33 AM
msuser92
Senior User
msuser92 has a good reputation on FTE.msuser92 has a good reputation on FTE.msuser92 has a good reputation on FTE.
Here you go

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.